Author Topic: BHLUA Warning  (Read 895 times)

Offline pat i.

• Trade Count: (0)
BHLUA Warning
« on: June 14, 2009, 07:52:58 AM »
There's a guy named Blake Lambert that posts on a couple of cast bullet forums who is getting quite a reputation for being a ripoff artist. He stole a mold from me and there's about 5 or 6 other guys who are having trouble either getting their money or product. Up to this point he's been going under the user name BHLUA and lives in Anniston, Alabama. If he shows up here and wants to get involved in a sale or trade steer clear. You can read about it in the Deadbeat topics over at Cast Boolits.

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?t=55703

Offline williedee

Re: BHLUA Warning
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2009, 09:24:07 PM »
I'm not a member of Castboolets, so I thought I'd post this here. Maybe someone in Bama could warn the gun show folks within a 200 mile radius of Anniston, Ala. The people I know who run gun shows don't welcome troublemakers of any kind. If they can't ban this guy outright, the show folks could at least keep an eye on him. Of course, there's some difference between scamming folks on the internet and rooking them up close and personal behind a table at a gun show.

Just my $0.02 worth.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2009, 10:37:31 AM »
I didn't see any real world name/address info on that thread. If it was there I missed it. Kinda hard to do anything based on an internet forum user name. I was notifed awhile back via PM about this fellow who supposedly lives in Anniston that was ripping folks off. That one did provide the name Blake Lambert and an address. I looked for him in our local phone book and found no one by that name or with that last name on that street.

I can provide the local police contacts for folks if they wish but when ya get burned it's really up to you to take it to the proper authorities for action.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline R J Talley

• Avid Poster
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2009, 07:03:23 PM »
Blake Lambert is the guy's name. I followed a couple of very long threads about this guy. He is shady for sure. I think he finally had a "come to Jesus" moment and changed his ways but he left a heap of ill-will and misery in his wake.
R J Talley
James Madison Fellow/NRA Member/Quail Unlimited

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2009, 02:12:24 AM »
Or, just maybe an unhappy customer taught him the error of his ways. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman