Author Topic: any new news on the CX4 Storm?  (Read 1171 times)

Offline kenfred

• Trade Count: (12)
any new news on the CX4 Storm?
« on: February 06, 2004, 05:32:00 PM »
Anything new?  Rails becoming available?  40 S&W due out when?
Gettin' old ain't for sissies!

Offline lcdhs

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2004, 06:47:13 AM »
Phoned Beretta this morning. I ordered just about all the accessories Mid-November 2003. I was told my order would be sent 'complete' within 7-10 days.

Offline kenfred

• Trade Count: (12)
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2004, 04:40:47 PM »
I take it that you have been getting a big, fat interest check every month in lieu of the merchandise.

Outside of the $$$tty service, are you satisfied with the gun?
Gettin' old ain't for sissies!

Offline lcdhs

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2004, 06:02:54 PM »
Great firearm. Accurate for the ranges it is intended for. My Beretta factory 15 & 20rd mags work without a studder. Can't wait to get my Aimpoint Comp on the rail. Contrary to some posts, I do not have a tough time obtaining a good sight picture with the Storm's protective ears.

Offline proshooter175

Beretta Rails
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2004, 05:00:19 PM »
:-D   [/b]I ordered the rails for my Storm on Dec. 1st. I called Beretta on Wed. and they told me that my order was ready that they were getting ready to charge my credit card. They also said that i should recieve them by 2/17/04 . I'm going crazy :eek: . I can't wait to get my my Trijicon Reflex II sight installed . I also got a Blackhawk tactical sling that i will install on the side with a GG&G sling thing. I got one fore grip: a Surefire M900 flashlight/led light .. Let's see if i can install all i got for it :lol:
IF GUNS ARE OUTLAWED, ONLY OUTLAWS WILL HAVE GUNS....

Offline tanuki

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2004, 11:52:21 AM »
Mine was ordered with their customer service manager, Randy Bimson, at the end of November. My dealer has been in touch with him a few times since, getting alot of promises but nothing materialized yet. The dealer has tried to reach him two or three times this week alone, has left messages, and has not gotten any response from Mr. Bimson. Hopefully I'll get it sometime between now and 2010AD! :roll:

Offline lcdhs

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2004, 05:05:57 PM »
I called Beretta today. They gave me the UPS Tracking Number for my order. Accessing the UPS website, "all" my accessories are due to arrive by Tuesday, 2/24/04.