Author Topic: Cannonmn's Channel  (Read 541 times)

Offline cannonmn

• Trade Count: (1)
Cannonmn's Channel
« on: October 25, 2009, 04:00:56 AM »
Here's a quick way to find a "cannonmn" you-tube video (making the brash assumption you'd ever want to do such a thing!)  It gives you a matrix of all or many of our 120-odd videos.  And yes, some of them ARE odd!

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=cannonmn#g/u

Offline intoodeep

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Cannonmn's Channel
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2009, 04:17:29 AM »
 Poor Ralph has been one of my favorites. But, I guess I'm a bit morbid.  ;D

I guess you could say you invented a weather machine with that video as you made it snow....  :D :D :D

If you make it idiot proof, then, someone will make a better idiot.

Offline Cannoneer

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2009, 05:15:46 AM »
Here's a quick way to find a "cannonmn" you-tube video (making the brash assumption you'd ever want to do such a thing!)  It gives you a matrix of all or many of our 120-odd videos.  And yes, some of them ARE odd!

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=cannonmn#g/u

Thanks for posting the link. I've already viewed a couple vids that I hadn't seen before, including  "The Best of the West Point Museum," that shows some interesting artillery miniatures.
RIP John. While on vacation July 4th 2013 in northern Wisconsin, he was ATVing with family and pulled ahead of everyone and took off at break-neck speed without a helmet. He lost control.....hit a tree....and the tree won.  He died instantly.

The one thing that you can almost always rely on research leading to, is more research.

Offline RocklockI

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Morko and Me
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2009, 09:46:02 AM »
thank goodness you got your own channel John thats great ! .... ;D i am sick of cheers reruns ,and rosanne ..now married with childern ....that differant ! ::)

something interesting for a change ......

gary
"I've seen too much not to stay in touch , With a world full of love and luck, I got a big suspicion 'bout ammunition I never forget to duck" J.B.

Offline subdjoe

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2009, 10:03:47 AM »
I for one, find NOTHING odd about your videos. 
Your ob't & etc,
Joseph Lovell

Justice Robert H. Jackson - It is not the function of the government to keep the citizen from falling into error; it is the function of the citizen to keep the government from falling into error.