Author Topic: wild game dinner  (Read 929 times)

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
wild game dinner
« on: December 01, 2009, 12:27:09 PM »
Well, wild game dinner at gypsyman's house tonight. Fried Lake Erie perch,baked catfish and BBQ squirrel. Boys just had to try squirrel. Not to bad, I might have overcooked it, a little tough, but not to bad. Boy will just have to go get a couple more for me to keep trying.  gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline stimpylu32

• Trade Count: (67)
Re: wild game dinner
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2009, 01:26:51 PM »
Ya just rub it in , and thanks for the in-vite buddy  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;)

You know that now you owe me breakfast this Sat at the gun show , may have to add Catfish as well .  ;)

See ya Sat morning Bill  ;)

Richard
Deceased June 17, 2015

:D If i can,t stop it with 6 it can,t be stopped

Offline hillbill

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2009, 01:59:01 PM »
remember those perch from my wisconsin days, god i miss them.maybe yu didnt cook the squirrels long enuf?let us in on yur recipes for squirrels.

Offline Catfish

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2009, 12:16:06 PM »
Man do you have the nerve. If Saterday wasn`t still deer season I would be there with my hickory club and give to a rebemberance of how to treat your friends. But your going to luck out if I`m hunting because at my age I won`t be able to rember it by next month.  :-[

Offline hillbill

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2009, 01:11:43 PM »
mmm baked catfish! take about a 10 lb blue cat and fillet it and slice the fillets up into 6 in pieces.then lay it in a dish made out of alum foil with sum butter, lay it on a hot grill and cook for a few min on each side.oh my god, salt and pepper and add homemade tarter sauce.that is sum serious eatin.

Offline stimpylu32

• Trade Count: (67)
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2009, 01:16:52 PM »
mmm baked catfish! take about a 10 lb blue cat and fillet it and slice the fillets up into 6 in pieces.then lay it in a dish made out of alum foil with sum butter, lay it on a hot grill and cook for a few min on each side.oh my god, salt and pepper and add homemade tarter sauce.that is sum serious eatin.

hillbill

THATS JUST MEAN -- My wife likes salmon cooked that way too .

stimpy
Deceased June 17, 2015

:D If i can,t stop it with 6 it can,t be stopped

Offline Zeeks

• Avid Poster
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2009, 03:48:50 PM »
yum yum   Thats makin me hungry..  All I got is Ted Hots and spagetti w/ deer burger.......   Oh  4lobs of lake erie perch in the freezer. :'(