Author Topic: Forum Guide  (Read 1434 times)

Offline Daveinthebush

• Trade Count: (0)
Forum Guide
« on: August 27, 2006, 09:52:04 AM »
Forum Guide for Supporting our Troops.

Well we have a new forum guys that will allow us to help thank those who are serving our country.  I think that many of us sportsmen and women have much that we can offer to our troops and I know from past experiences that they appreciate any support that we give them.  So if you can take a soldier, one of their children or spouse out for a hunt, a little fishing or anything that might be of interest to them, lets see what we can do.

As a general guide, if you would try to include the following I am sure it would help.

1.  What?  (Afternnoon bass fishing, weekend deer hunt, camping on Lake Beautiful)

2.  Where? (I am located in Southern Ohio, Lake Ontario near Sandy Pond, 90 miles north of Boulder Colorado.)

3.  When?  (Season starts Sept. 15th,  month of October,  Time is open)

4.  Cost?  (Out of state big game license, $300 elk tag, bring your own worms, I will cover everything)

5.  Other Expectations:  (I will provide lunch.,  We have a cabin where you can stay over night.,  Will need your own ATV, life jacket, tree stand......)

6.  Rules and regulations that they might need to know in your area:  (No expandable broadheads,  no lighted sights, Muzzle loading only,  doe season only.)

Hopefull this guide will help keep question to a minimun.  Lets see what we can do guys and gals! ;D

AK Bowhunting Certification Instructor
AK Hunter Certification Instructor
IBEP Bowhunting Certification Instructor