Author Topic: Friction primers in Calif.  (Read 596 times)

Offline subdjoe

• Trade Count: (0)
Friction primers in Calif.
« on: February 07, 2010, 08:28:03 AM »
Yesterday I heard a hint of a rumor that sometime very soon California may make it illegal to ship friction primers into the state.  I've tried searching the Legislative Index, and didn't come up with anything.  Anyone out there heard anything about this?
Your ob't & etc,
Joseph Lovell

Justice Robert H. Jackson - It is not the function of the government to keep the citizen from falling into error; it is the function of the citizen to keep the government from falling into error.

Offline KABAR2

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: Friction primers in Calif.
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2010, 09:59:35 AM »
There is a upcoming ban passed into law on shipping ammunition into Commieforina

you should check on that bill it may be a blanket ban that covers other things besides

actual ammunition.
Mr president I do not cling to either my gun or my Bible.... my gun is holstered on my side so I may carry my Bible and quote from it!

Sed tamen sal petrae LURO VOPO CAN UTRIET sulphuris; et sic facies tonituum et coruscationem si scias artficium

Offline Ex 49'er

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (8)
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2010, 10:13:35 AM »
I hope fuse isn't part of that ban, too.   :(
When you're walking on eggs; don't hop!!

Online Double D

• Trade Count: (3)
  • SAMCC cannon by Brooks-USA
    • South African Miniature Cannon Club
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2010, 10:56:17 AM »
I hope fuse isn't part of that ban, too.   :(
Watch out tape and soda straws could be next.

Offline subdjoe

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2010, 01:20:34 PM »
There is a upcoming ban passed into law on shipping ammunition into Commieforina

you should check on that bill it may be a blanket ban that covers other things besides

actual ammunition.

No, it isn't in that POS.
Your ob't & etc,
Joseph Lovell

Justice Robert H. Jackson - It is not the function of the government to keep the citizen from falling into error; it is the function of the citizen to keep the government from falling into error.

Offline BoomLover

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2010, 03:46:58 PM »
Hummmm, what is this world coming to, when we can't go dredging in the rivers for gold, and now "they" want to restrict this facet of the hobby world, too! Anybody know the name or number of this bill? Or the name of the Representative who proposed it? Sometimes they name a bill, other times number it. Just wondering, and hoping it don't go national!
"Beware the Enemy With-in, for these are perilous times! Those who promise to protect and defend our Constitution, but do neither, should be evicted from public office in disgrace!