Author Topic: there was a shoot at work  (Read 921 times)

Offline jamaldog87

• Trade Count: (0)
there was a shoot at work
« on: March 30, 2010, 10:01:22 AM »
well today(that why i am at home now) there was a shooting at work. A woman that was fire at 10am came back at noon and shot some people at the tarpon springs pubilxs supermarket. I know there going to be look at everyone as the next shooter now. I wear a ammo pouch everyday and work and people are always asking " you got a gun in there" so i think they will not ask that any more.
Most Interesting Man in the World: I Don’t Always Watch Shows for Little Girls, but when I Do, I prefer My Little pony . stay magic my friends

Offline jamaldog87

Re: there was a shoot at work
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2010, 07:00:13 AM »
this was going to happen one day. When i started there 2 years ago the manger at that time told me "these people are like high school kids" they would call you names, use  ethnic slur,they were very derogatory to people and have thoght some hunman life was a joke. One woman that i work with owns a S&W 19 6'' gun and we were talking about guns. People know me as the "gun man" so i was asked what would be the best gun to have for home. She said " i want a gun that i can kill people with one shot, you know blow there head or arm off.  I want them to die with one shot" so people at my store have problems.

the man that got killed , i did not work with him, when he saw me would call me names too. I wear a old ammo pouch at work to hold all my stuff(keys,glasses, cashs. tips) and he would yell at me when i came by " you got a gun in there" or " hi, killer" in fact the weekend before he call me a gang member.
 this was all it was a old 2-Pocket Canvas Ammo Pouch with Twist locks and  belt loops on back in Olive Drab. it was light in color from being used  and you could see my keys on the side of it.

i was here for all of this. http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/local/pinellas/publix-shooting-tarpon-springs-033010

http://www.wtsp.com/news/mostpop/story.aspx?storyid=128678&provider=top

pubilx has many problems and the higher up only came to cover there buts. they show they did not care and they many sure the hole store was clean the next day like nothing had happen.  When the shooting started i know what it was, she got off 2 and the cops shot 12, i took cover and try to get others down too.  i hope they look at our store and fix some of those things.
Most Interesting Man in the World: I Don’t Always Watch Shows for Little Girls, but when I Do, I prefer My Little pony . stay magic my friends

Offline Wynn

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2010, 11:42:45 AM »
Read about all this and watched it on the Tampa Bay news channels. It appears the shooter had some serious emotional issues and no one saw the signs. It also sounds like that managers bigotry and big mouth drew her attention and that got him killed. The whole thing is sad really. It appears it did not need to happen if folks had just a little tolerance of others. Jamal, you need to take it as a life lesson.
American by birth; Southern by the Grace of God

Offline jamaldog87

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2010, 07:10:23 AM »
Read about all this and watched it on the Tampa Bay news channels. It appears the shooter had some serious emotional issues and no one saw the signs. It also sounds like that managers bigotry and big mouth drew her attention and that got him killed. The whole thing is sad really. It appears it did not need to happen if folks had just a little tolerance of others. Jamal, you need to take it as a life lesson.

when  i am at work i never have or would started anything with anyone. If you were there everyday you would have seen this was going to happen and the places is a mess. the store manager runs that place bad. People saw the signs. I saw the signs a long time ago, my mom saw it, my old manger saw it, Sam one of my coworker saw it. Everyone at the store know your stuff. They pick on people the emotional issues the most cause they act like kids. There is a woman i work with everday(she has some emotional probelms) and they always try to find a way to make her mad everyday.  the shooter was looking for all the  managers at the store and she said she was going to killed our store  manager and many others. That is why like the weak man are store  manager is and the others they left early that day and did not tell anyone about the threat she made.  the shooter had saw her hold family kill in fount of her when she was a little girl and people use to start with that. It was like a school shooting. I had talked to the woman 3 weeks before this happen. she was a  shy, frail, wary of physical contact and was bullied by other coworker. When i first met her i thought of her like a rabbit or some small animal.

The shooter came up stairs were the  managers offices  are. She asked were they were and was told they had left. She found are HR woman and had the gun out. She said " oh, your cool" and left to go down stairs to the meat block to get the meat manager and that is were it ended. what really happen was not told in the news, the shooter was there in the store a long time before the cops came. She was caring a browning high power and the gun had jam down stairs cuase she had saw the meat guy back there and try to take a shot but it jam and the guy ran off. she had got the gun back in action when the cops got there.

there is lots of stuff that unless you were there you would not have know.  I don't get the life lesson from this? I know that you should away be nice to everyone cuase you don't know whats happing in there life.

I post this cuase i was mad at the store for letting this happen.

Offline mcwoodduck

• Trade Count: (11)
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2010, 08:31:52 AM »
Glad to hear you are OK.
Sorry it happened.  Some people are just nuts.
McDuck.

Offline Ruskin

• Contributor
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2010, 08:37:37 AM »
I bet Barry Cohen, attorney, will find a way to go after Publix.

Offline jamaldog87

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2010, 10:32:37 AM »
I bet Barry Cohen, attorney, will find a way to go after Publix.

that the worst part, they left the guys family out there and they made sure the story was killed. A attorney fox 13 asked about it said they can't be sue can't they did not know about it. ::) she even used a black pen last week crossing out the guys name off the time sheet.. When asked she said " i going to kill him and all the mangers so they not going to be at work." the time sheet just got up and trashed the day before this happen.

Yeah i feel bad for both him and the shooter. but this could have been stopped.

Offline TribReady

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (8)
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2010, 10:56:31 AM »
A buddy of mine was telling me about a "seminar" his company put on last year about this type of thing.  It as in order to see the subtle warning signs.  There was nothing subtle about this situation.  It sounds like a disaster was waiting to happen...and it did  ???
A government big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have. -Thomas Jefferson

...if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.  -2 Chronicles 7:14

Offline jamaldog87

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2010, 06:58:24 AM »
it just how pubilxs supermarket is. In this area we had 4 shooting at a publix store. Anyways i am done with this, i really don't want to talk about it anymore. The more i think about it the more mad i get at the hold thing.

Offline jamaldog87

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2010, 07:04:57 AM »
Our Father, who art in heaven
hallowed be thy Name,
thy kingdom come,
thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those
who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
and the power, and the glory,
for ever and ever.
Amen.

Offline slim rem 7

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2010, 01:25:53 PM »
kinda sounds like the little timid lady just got pushed around one time too many..
 i can t condone what she did,but i hate what bullys do..if in my younger days ,id been present when somebody was bullying her..ida showed her how chicken these bullys are..did it many times..
 95% of the time a bully wants to bully because he s scared of being bullyed..also 95% of the time that bully will find something else to do if you you show them ,you won t put up with it,an better not hear about it no more..thats been my experience..teach a bully a good lesson an you ve done him a favor..
 might turn out to be a fairly decent guy under all that fear,an bad doing,because of it....just my way..slim