Author Topic: Winchester Model 94's  (Read 833 times)

Offline FeetDownHonkers

• Trade Count: (4)
Winchester Model 94's
« on: May 29, 2010, 09:27:08 AM »
I wondering if any of the Winchester fans on here could help me out , I'm trying to find what some of my fathers rifles are actually worth . Unfortunately my dad was recently diagnosed with Pancratic Cancer , they didn't give him much time as the cancer is already progressed and he asked that I sell some of these for him . I know a couple are kind of rare caliburs . Model 94 AE 307 cal. which is brand new . Model 94 XTR in 375 cal.  Model 94 AE , 356 cal . Most of them are either new or almost new . I have a bunch of others as well . If there is anyone one here that is up to date on their values and could help me out I would highly appreciate it . Under the circumstances I just don't have the time to do the research , Again thanks for any help . K. Koches
Feet Down And In Your Face

Offline Hickok

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Winchester Model 94's
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2010, 04:05:22 PM »
Sorry to hear about your dad, as my father also died of pancreatic cancer in 2005.

I investigated the WIN. model 94 AE's you mentioned in the stated calibers, and for like new condition rifles, they seem to be running from $650 to $825 as listed on the internet by various gun dealers. I hope this gives you some idea as to their worth.
Montani Semper Liberi  ><>