Author Topic: arming your family and neighbors  (Read 2231 times)

Offline jlchucker

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: arming your family and neighbors
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2010, 04:03:06 AM »
I don't know much about zombies.  Are they anything like werewolves?  Do we need silver bullets?  I have read that zombies are a part of Haitian culture.  Given the way INS has, over the years, mismanaged immigration, is our country prepared to deal with an influx of possible zombies coming in along with the rest of the Haitians that we'll be taking in because of that earthquake? 

Offline Old Fart

• Intergalactic Moderator
  • Trade Count: (77)
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2010, 04:17:49 AM »
Two to the head my man.  ;D ::)
"All my life I've had a bad case of the Fred's. Fredrick Vanderbilt taste on a Fred Sanford budget." CR
Lifetime/Endowment/Patron NRA Member.
Second Amendment Foundation, www.saf.org - Life Member

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2010, 04:52:32 AM »
conserve ammo get a hand full of wooden stakes and a garlic neckless or was that vampires ?
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline RangerRiz

• Trade Count: (10)
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2010, 11:31:44 PM »
For zombies I was thanking 50' of logging chain, a 4x4 pickup, and an open parking lot would be fun.
God did not create all men equal, Colt did!
ROLL TIDE!
Tolerance is the virtue of a man without convictions

Offline Dances with Geoducks

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Contributor
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2010, 01:45:09 PM »
a story about arming your family and neighbors  in a emergency/disaster. Well what do you think about that?

All my Nabes are already armed. Last 4th Of July we exchanged range cards for the block.

Offline jamaldog87

« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2010, 11:33:47 AM »
conserve ammo get a hand full of wooden stakes and a garlic neckless or was that vampires ?

that how you kill  vampires in the day time when there sleeping. At night on any vampire besides a master class reg . ammo will work just take more of it.  dead sea or blessed salt  shells ,silver bullet blessed by a priest,holy water or holy earth shells(eath from a holy site like places of worship) all will help out on any un-godly things you run across. It the god/ Faith  and  confident belief and  trust that give it power over evil. God has no religion blocks, it does not matter if it's Baha'i, Buddhism, Christianity, Confucianism, Hinduism, Islam, Jainism, Judaism, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoism, Wicca, Zoroastrianism, or  Druidism.

If it's of the light then it will work on the evil as long as you belive in it.  Also head shots are always best and after you kill it or it's down use fire to make sure it down for good. Zombies head shot or cut off the head. Rember this If You Kill the Brain,Then You Kill The Ghoul And It's Motor Functions. Aim For The Head.   Other then a head shot even if it hits a land mine or bio weapon it not going to stop. It only has one goal in life and that is the need to feed. It's a meat seeking missile.

From the handbook of monster,evil, and ghost hunting.
Most Interesting Man in the World: I Don’t Always Watch Shows for Little Girls, but when I Do, I prefer My Little pony . stay magic my friends

Offline zacharoo

• Trade Count: (9)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2010, 02:36:18 PM »
I live in south Louisiana. The problem we will have is in the well know places(the Hood). That way we will know which way they  will come from. The neighbors hear one shot they will all load up.