Author Topic: back from hunting in Florida  (Read 847 times)

Offline RON17T

• Trade Count: (0)
back from hunting in Florida
« on: July 20, 2010, 04:46:58 PM »
Just got back from hunting on the Brady Ranch with Danny SantAngelo. The ranch was great and I got a nice axis deer and a good wild boar.No pics because my camera broke so I used a disposible. The deer are very wild and are a challenge to hunt. They are all born on the ranch in the wild not in pens then released. The ranch is about 2000 acres so you have plenty of room to hunt. Danny is a great guy to work with and does everything he can to make your hunt great. I also got to see Danny's new place on the seminole indian reservation. All new lodges and main building,about the same size as the Brady Ranch,2000 acres. I'll be back to try out the new place in the future.Great hunt,honest guide,quality animals,no surprises,no hidden charges.

Offline drdougrx

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (10)
Re: back from hunting in Florida
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2010, 03:16:38 AM »
That's great Ron.  I'll be heading to FL in July the year after next.  Should give Danny enough time to get established.
If you like, please enjoy some of my hunt pics at:

http://public.fotki.com/DrDougRx

If you leave a comment, please leave your GB screen name so that I can reply back!

Offline RON17T

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: back from hunting in Florida
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2010, 02:57:10 PM »
He's actually moving the animals from the Brady Ranch to his new place on the reservation.I guess he's already moved quite a few already. The new place had a really nice lodge setup and is more wooded than the Brady Ranch. You should have a great time.It's about the same driving distance from Miami or Orlando about 2-2 1/2 hours. I drove from Miami,there's a highway about 70 miles long perfectly straight-got to give my rental Mustang a real workout ;D