Author Topic: Found Optima Elite  (Read 1131 times)

Offline ralphk

• Trade Count: (0)
Found Optima Elite
« on: January 15, 2010, 11:09:09 AM »
I've struggling over the last 6 months off and on looking for the Optima Elite or an Apex. I've been calling, visiting every place that carry guns in SE PA. I've called CVA and sent e-mails.  They never answer an e-mail. Were NOT very helpful on the phone. I was really getting disgusted and started looking at the TC.

Well  I finally found one at a Dick's. It's a couple of years old but I think I got a deal. What do You think...279 for the 50 cal blue bbl and black stock...in the box was a certificate for a FREE rifle bbl on my choice.  Evidently this was an older promotion.  I sure hope they honor it.  Will they?
Freedom is NOT free!

Offline Buckskins & Black Powder

• Trade Count: (16)
    • Buckskins & Black Powder
Re: Found Optima Elite
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2010, 02:57:41 PM »
no telling, ive never heard of them doing that.

either way, you did get a great price.  They have a shipment of barrels coming in later this month/next month. Seems they cant keep any in stock long enough.

Offline theduke

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2010, 09:20:04 AM »
I got a 50 cal muzzleloader and got free barrel a 243 which came within 2 weeks.

Offline ralphk

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2010, 05:27:36 AM »
Thanks guys I'm looking forward to shooting the muzzkeloader next week end. It's pouring rain today. And relly looking forward to getting the rifle barrel.
Freedom is NOT free!

Offline ralphk

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2010, 07:15:30 AM »
Would you believe I lost this site??  Anyway I received my FREE bbl, a 223, about 6 weeks after I sent the form in. I've scoped both the .50 cal and the 223 bbls and am very happy with their accuracy. Only issues are poor customer relations from both CVA and their sling manufacturer. Also I've noticed some rust on the bbl of the 50 cal which is probably because it sat in Dick's for a couple of years.  Bottom line....I got 2 rifles that shoot great for the price of 1.  I guess you can't argue with that.
Freedom is NOT free!