Author Topic: 20 things you need to survie the economy collapse  (Read 564 times)

Offline jamaldog87

• Trade Count: (0)
20 things you need to survie the economy collapse
« on: June 14, 2010, 12:32:21 PM »
I have been hearing a lot about how to survive when the economy collapse, and well i was at the gun store the other day(bill jacksons on US 19) and saw a magazine called guns and gold.  On page 21 they have this guide called 20 things you will need to survive when the economy collapse and the next great depression begins. It starts with  Millions of Americans say that the US is on the verge of major economic collapse and a new great depression.  It goes on to list all of the pandemics, hurricanes,wars, EMPs bombs that will happen soon. It says even without all of that they say the truth is the US is going to fall.

It asks are you prepared? and here is a list of 20 things you and your family you will need to survive.

#1) storable food and  stored seeds

2) clean water

3) shelter

4) warm clothing. Someday after it falls, lots of going to freezing to death.

5) An Axe

6) lighters or matches

7) hiking boots or comfortable shoes

8) a flashlights and lantern.  solar powered or crank lights will be best for long term. If you have battery units you will need to store up of lots of batteries now.

9) A radio. You will  need to know what happing in the world.

10) communication equipment. to know what happening with your friends or family, also(this  is a joke to me) to call cops or ambulance.

11). Swiss army knife

12) personal hygiene items

13) first aid kits and other medical supplies

14). Extra gas

15) sewing kits. You can't get new cloths, so you will need to repair the cloths to make it last longer.

16) self-defense equipment. whether it's OC spray or something more "robust" to fight off wild humans.

17) a compass

18) hiking backpacks

19). a community. During a long-term crisis, those who are willing to work together that will work together, you have the best Chance of  making it.

20). a backup plan. A plan for everything.

It ends with " you don't want to end up like the folks in Katrine. You don't want to have to rely on the government.  right now the US strategic grain reserve has only enough wheat to make 1/2 a loaf of bread for everyone in the US.  Now is the time, be ready and prepare for the collapse.

Out of the 20 only a few sound good to me.  I am posting this becuase it keep comeing up around people owning guns and  now it's in a magzine.
Most Interesting Man in the World: I Don’t Always Watch Shows for Little Girls, but when I Do, I prefer My Little pony . stay magic my friends