Author Topic: Picture Test, Sanford FL IHMSA range  (Read 1021 times)

Offline Ramringer

• Trade Count: (0)
Picture Test, Sanford FL IHMSA range
« on: December 23, 2002, 08:54:40 AM »
This is just a little test to see if I can post a picture along with the posting words. This is the SCGAA IHMSA silhouette range in central Florida. The .22 targets are on the right, Field Pistol targets in the grass and Big Bore and 1/2 size rams across the top....the rams and 1/2 size are 200 meters from the firing line.
This range will be the home of the Shoot the Sun Match this February.

http://24.124.39.10/uploads/SanfordRange.jpg

Tom

Online Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2002, 01:07:53 PM »
I do not believe you can remote post photos from that site. I tried it and it wouldn't show. You have to go to their site to view it via the link. Lots of the free photo hosting sites are like that because the banners are what pays for the free hosting and you only see the banners if you go to their site. I know there are some out there tho that do allow remote viewing.

GB

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Ramringer

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2002, 01:22:57 PM »
Thanks for the info Graybeard..... I will try posting from my small space the IP provider gave me to use for free. If it works off of the free IP, then I will use that venue.

Also thanks a bunch for letting the silhouette guys post on such a nice website!!!

HEY IT WORKS

Tom