Author Topic: Clearidge Ultra RM?  (Read 1052 times)

Offline scopeman

• Trade Count: (0)
Clearidge Ultra RM?
« on: July 20, 2010, 06:51:27 AM »
Has any one used one of the Clearidge Ultra RM scopes?  They seem to be very nice scopes and from the reviews seem to be pretty nice for the money, but I have not seen on in person.

Offline sparkyc2

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
  • NRA Life Member
Re: Clearidge Ultra RM?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, 07:32:00 AM »
I have two, IMO equal to Bushnell 3200 at reduced cost when I bought them. They are mounted on 223 and a 308.  No problems.

Offline wreckhog

• Trade Count: (55)
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2010, 05:23:22 PM »
Have one with fine crosshairs. A unique scope for the bench. Mounted to a 28" Encore .22LR. The warranty is supposed to be excellent as it transfers 100% to anyone, not just the original owner with receipt.

Offline scopeman

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2010, 04:17:31 AM »
Well I have one on the way.  I will report once I get it.

Offline scopeman

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2010, 06:18:02 AM »
Got my Clearidge Ultra RM yesterday.  I purchased the matte finish with the mil dot reticle.  First impressions are very impressive.  Very clear and nice brightness close to dark.  The mil dot is a great reticle.  The dots are not very big which will make it very nice to use on targets or during hunting.  I compared it to my Leupold VX-II 3-9x33 EFR and to be honest, I can not tell any difference optically between the scopes.  Except for half the price.  ;D and Leupold does not offer the mil dot unless you send it back to the custom shop for another $100-$150.

I would say based on my first impressions, I would recommend this scope to anyone looking for a great rimfire scope.