Author Topic: when it rains it pours  (Read 526 times)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
when it rains it pours
« on: August 08, 2010, 02:26:28 AM »
been having optic problems out the bazo lately. First i had an old leupold varix2 that must have gotten bumped and now runs out of windage to the right. First leupold ive sent back since i started buying them 35 years ago. Then my nikon binocs were giving me fits and wouldnt focus out past 200 yards so i boxed them up and sent them in. the i had a 1.5x4.5 bushnell banner lock up the elevation knob. All of this in a matter of a week. there wasnt an earth quake i wasnt told of was there?
blue lives matter

Offline DalesCarpentry

• I would rather be shooting!!
Re: when it rains it pours
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2010, 04:31:20 AM »
I have to say that is some crap luck for sure. Look at it this way though. When you get them back they will be like new. Dale
The quality of a mans life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work!!

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2010, 05:14:46 PM »
it gets worse. Today i was out with the model 7 308 i had the bushnell on. I had a second one that i had never used. I put it on and after about 40 rounds a lense came loose in it!! I think God is punishing me.
blue lives matter

Offline whsk

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2010, 01:10:35 PM »
POOP happens-i hope it gets better as it sounds it couldn't get much worse!-good luck!-whsk

Offline demented

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (20)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2010, 11:43:25 PM »
 "First Leupold to go bad in 35 years"   That ought to tell you something, the same message finally got through my thick skull a few months back, in the future they can keep their Bushnells, their Nikons, their.....ANYTHING else.   I'll buy Leupold the rest of my time here on earth.