Author Topic: .308 Ultra just sitting collecting dust.... Needs a new home.  (Read 499 times)

Offline GeorgiaDave

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
.308 Ultra just sitting collecting dust.... Needs a new home.
« on: August 29, 2010, 01:31:53 PM »
Hello All,

I have been visiting a .308 Ultra Rifle at a local pawn shop for a few weeks now and have tried to find it a home. It appears to be just a pup, and is in really good shape, and the only reason I have not brought it home is the fact that I have one exactly like it already. I have told a few guys about it, yet it was sitting on the rack pouting as of Friday. The tag on the rifle says $249 but I am sure it could be had for less and even if it were simply $249 out the door, I think it would be a good deal. I am considering trading something for it since I do not have 2 of them. If anyone is interested in it, it is in Augusta, GA and I would be willing to check it out further, I can easily get the ser. # to date it. The cinnamon laminated stock has a small ding, but otherwise is in great shape. The checkering is still sharp and it does have the base, but no rings or spur. I just hate to see such a great rifle get shunned and have to live in that nasty old pawn shop. Any help to find it a new home would be appreciated. Thanks, and have a great day.

Dave
"Firepower is one carefully placed shot, just make sure that it leaves a big hole."

Offline dave29

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (93)
Re: .308 Ultra just sitting collecting dust.... Needs a new home.
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2010, 02:39:47 PM »
I would like to have it, but by time you add in shipping and FFL fees, it's not such a great deal anymore.   :-\