Author Topic: Knight MK 85 Blued Barrell-Walnut Stock  (Read 2359 times)

Offline billyzink

• Trade Count: (2)
Knight MK 85 Blued Barrell-Walnut Stock
« on: December 29, 2009, 06:42:22 AM »
What does everyone think this gun new in box is worth? I had one of these and lost it, I have located a couple new in the box, I would like to replace the one for sentimental value reasons, probably would never use it. But I think they are a little high at $366.17. What do you folks think? THANKS

Offline nimrodder

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Knight MK 85 Blued Barrell-Walnut Stock
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2009, 08:57:59 AM »
If you are talking about the ones at Natchez just remember they are listed as blemished. I think they are listed too high. Give 'em a call and see if you can talk them down. Those rifles have been listed at that price for years and I doubt they are moving many of them.
White S91 .504, .451
2 White Lightnings .504's
White M2000 Blacktail Hunter .504

Offline billyzink

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2009, 04:54:28 PM »
If you are talking about the ones at Natchez just remember they are listed as blemished. I think they are listed too high. Give 'em a call and see if you can talk them down. Those rifles have been listed at that price for years and I doubt they are moving many of them.
  I got them to come down $50 on each gun but had to take them both, they shipped for free though, after arrival and inspection I will probably be trying to sell one of them, especially if my wife finds out!!! Really had to replace this one in my collection!!! Still think I paid too much though, but atleast it is new in the box and I know what I am getting.

Offline nimrodder

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2009, 05:52:01 AM »
Those MK-85's are great rifles 8). I would love to have one again.
White S91 .504, .451
2 White Lightnings .504's
White M2000 Blacktail Hunter .504

Offline ourway77

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (134)
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2010, 02:46:59 AM »
While the MK-85 is a great ML'er if I were you I would opt'd for a disc extreme the one that takes red disc's. More accurate. You must have notice that long after Knight announced that they have stopped making rifles, with this they will become harder and harder to find. I bought a Master Hunter that is nothing more than a disc extreme with fancy wood, I would have been just as happy with a disc extreme for $600 less. Good Luck with your find. Lou
It is better to trust the Lord, than put your confidence in man
If we ever forget we are one nation under God, then we will be one nation gone under.

Offline billyzink

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2010, 11:46:04 AM »
While the MK-85 is a great ML'er if I were you I would opt'd for a disc extreme the one that takes red disc's. More accurate. You must have notice that long after Knight announced that they have stopped making rifles, with this they will become harder and harder to find. I bought a Master Hunter that is nothing more than a disc extreme with fancy wood, I would have been just as happy with a disc extreme for $600 less. Good Luck with your find. Lou
  Already have a disc extreme,and Elite and LRH, this purchase was to replace a gun that was my very first Muzzleloader and was lost, replaced for sentimental reasons more than anything, I will hunt with it though!! The MK 85'S came today and they are a work of art in my opinion!!!

Offline HEAD0001

• Avid Poster
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2010, 07:20:50 PM »
MK85 is still one of the best ever.  No better trigger in the industry-straight out of the box.  Very few will shoot with it.  Tom.
Tom Chase  Passed away at his home on Wed Nov 23

RIP Tom.