Author Topic: Compact ? Ultra-Light Slug Hunter  (Read 1252 times)

Offline ipyrek

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (20)
  • Avid Poster
Compact ? Ultra-Light Slug Hunter
« on: November 04, 2010, 08:15:35 AM »
I just found something a little different that I havn't seen listed by H&R or anyone else. It is a 20ga. Ultra-Light Slug Hunter with Compact 13 1/8"lenght of pull wood stock and a 24" barrel. Brand new for $189.oo. I've seen the Ultra Slug Hunter Compact with 13 1/8" wood stock and a 22" heavy barrel, but never this one. Anyways, I really liked the way it fit and felt, so I just had to buy it. My wife took over my Ultra Slug Hunter, so this will be my own. Being a lighter gun the recoil wont bother me. I'll scope it today and get sighted in soon.
28ga.mod.,20ga.mod.,20ga.full,20ga.USH, 20ga.PardnerPump,20ga.StoegerSxS,17hmr, 223Superlight, 357mag/Max,Marlin 336/30-30

Offline Daman

• Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
  • Me and Papa's first double!!!
Re: Compact ? Ultra-Light Slug Hunter
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2010, 12:21:26 PM »
I know H&R sells an Ultra Light Slugger, but it is list 14 1/8" LOP. I bet you will enjoy it though! I wouldn't mind having a Tracker II in 20 gauge with straight grip lams.
Live simple. Hunt Hard. Love Life.

I thank God everyday for my loving wife and all the fond memories of hunting with my Papa from a child until now.

Please take time to take a kid hunting, it will be a life long memory and blessing for both of you!