Author Topic: Effective immediately, Leica is offering $500 trade-in value for any functional  (Read 617 times)

Offline gr8fuldoug

• GBO Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (3)
    • Camera Land
Effective immediately, Leica is offering $500 trade-in value for any functional riflescope against the purchase of a new Leica ER riflescope.

WOW, Leica is really coming thru on this promotion. You can purchase a new Leica riflescope and trade in ANY riflescope for a $500.00 trade in allowance. We'll even take this one step further and give you a $400.00 trade in against the purchase of a Certified Pre-Owned Leica Riflescope.

This promotion covers:

Leica ER 2.5-10x42 which is available in: Leica-Plex, Leica-4A, Ballistic, Reticle 1, & Reticle CDD

Leica 3.5-14x42 which is available in: Leica-Plex, Leica-4A, Ballistic, Reticle 1, & Reticle CDD

Reticle Chart

Rules: Trade-in scope must be functional: Clear image and intact reticle must be visible through the scope. Any brand/model accepted.

Please call Doug or Neil @ 212-753-5128 to discuss this and work out your purchase.
Our pleasure to answer any questions related to Sport Optics, Cameras and Tripods.
Please feel free to reach out to us.
Doug
Camera Land
www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Online Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
Right!

Trade in a 'functional' scope for a Leica scope that costs MORE than 3 TIMES what the rifle is worth.

I don't think so.  In general, and for most, this is not gonna happen!

Initial cost IS a preferential consideration.

Offline gr8fuldoug

• GBO Sponsor
    • Camera Land
It seems that many people do not feel as you do as we sold lots of these scopes yesterday and this morning.

On the Certified Pre-Owned we have sold thru everything but a few of the 2.5-10x42mm CDD reticles. These would be $1299.99 - $400.00 trade-in allowance = $899.99
Our pleasure to answer any questions related to Sport Optics, Cameras and Tripods.
Doug
Camera Land
www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Online Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
Interesting and surprising in a down economy.  Very good for you!  Sorry for such 'negativity' in my earlier post.

Offline original

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Avid Poster
i told my friend about it, i know he was talking about getting one.  i did not see anything on your website about the trade in.

Offline gr8fuldoug

• GBO Sponsor
    • Camera Land
Best to call on this as we are working on the honor system with the forum members and their friends on what they are trading in
Doug
Camera Land
www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Offline mrussel

• Trade Count: (2)
  • A Real Regular
Right!

Trade in a 'functional' scope for a Leica scope that costs MORE than 3 TIMES what the rifle is worth.

I don't think so.  In general, and for most, this is not gonna happen!

Initial cost IS a preferential consideration.

I have this Leupold M7 here (it does not really qualify becuase its actually broken,but its going in tomorrow and they are fixing it,gotta love a company that stands behind a product that was bought 50 years ago that I picked up for 30 bucks in a pawn shop),a Nikon that works beautifully on my Marlin 60,a 40 year old Weaver that similarly works perfectly on the lever gun that I just bought and a Tasco that came on a 22 that works about as well now as it did out of the box,which isn't really saying a lot.

It says any brand,so which one do you think I would send?