Author Topic: Our late hunt with Bearpaw Outfitters  (Read 873 times)

Offline Titan-1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • www.titanoutdoors.com
    • Titan Outdoors Addicted (Washington State hunting DVD)
Our late hunt with Bearpaw Outfitters
« on: December 03, 2010, 06:11:56 PM »
It seemed to be a slow late season this year   . Adam connected on a crusher buck a few day's into our hunt then things went a little dry for us. Not being a very picky person, a couple day's later I took the first decent buck I saw,, or had a good shot at I should say   . Of course then the rut seemed to kick in     (I'm still happy with my choice to shoot though) Jonathan was last up to bat and just couldn't get a shot at all the nice bucks we were seeing. 8 nice bucks in one day and not one shot fired, they were hallin a$$ chasen does around through the timber and he just couldn't get a good shot at one. With 15 minutes of shooting light left this over grown spike stepped out and just stood there  . Jonathan had passed him earlier in the day when we rattled him in  , Yes that's right I was shocked too   . When he walked off Jonathan said "if it was last light I would have taken him, for a spike he's kinda big." So when he stepped out in-front of us again it didn't take long for the Olympic Arm's 243 WSSM to sound off and that's all she wrote for our late season deer hunt. All three tagged out and no tag soup    .   
We truly have a great time hanging out with the Bearpaw crew and cant wait to go back next year...
Every hunt has it's own special meaning and every harvest is a trophy in it's own right reguardless of size!    www.titanoutdoors.com

Offline Lon371

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (53)
  • Why Not a Handi?
Re: Our late hunt with Bearpaw Outfitters
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2010, 12:47:41 AM »
  Congrats to you all three. Thems some good looking deer. Myself I prefer a little tag stew every year :D

Where is the Bearpaw crew camp located?

Thanks

Lonny

Offline Titan-1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • www.titanoutdoors.com
    • Titan Outdoors Addicted (Washington State hunting DVD)
Re: Our late hunt with Bearpaw Outfitters
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2010, 12:13:50 PM »
  Congrats to you all three. Thems some good looking deer. Myself I prefer a little tag stew every year :D

Where is the Bearpaw crew camp located?

Thanks

Lonny

Tag stew can be good if cooked right I guess lol, Bearpaw Outfitters are located in Colville Washington. You can check them out at  www.bearpawoutfitters.com
Every hunt has it's own special meaning and every harvest is a trophy in it's own right reguardless of size!    www.titanoutdoors.com