Author Topic: I am off to the SHOT Show  (Read 380 times)

Offline gr8fuldoug

• GBO Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (3)
    • Camera Land
I am off to the SHOT Show
« on: January 15, 2011, 07:33:02 AM »
I am off to the SHOT Show

I am out of the store and off to the SHOT Show.
Neil is left behind @ the store to take care of Sports Optics and Joel is there to handle Cameras.
Please feel free to e-mail Neil @ cameralandneil@aol.com or Joel @ cameraland@aol.com to see how they are doing handling things in my absence. I am sure they would appreciate the attention.

I have set up appointments with all the mfgs that we are currently authorized dealers for as well as appointments to meet with Trijicon, Vanguard, Carson Optics, Sellmark and a few others to see what they have to offer and see if it makes sense for us to carry their products.

I left Friday wide open to just walk the show and see what I can see that would also make sense to add to our product line. Who knows what I may find, but you can be sure I will have my eyes open.

As usual I will do my best to obtain a truck load of demo goods from the show and do a post and e-mail blast when I return of all those goodies.

I will do my best to check e-mails and PM's while I am there. Joel will be checking my e-mails during business hours too so that way all the orders can get processed efficiently while I am working the show.

Have a great week. I will post my SHOT Show report when I return.
Our pleasure to answer any questions related to Sport Optics, Cameras and Tripods.
Please feel free to reach out to us.
Doug
Camera Land
www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
Re: I am off to the SHOT Show
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2011, 12:48:02 PM »
if theres anything free there grab it for me. Its about the only way i will be able go get anything new this year.
blue lives matter

Offline gr8fuldoug

• GBO Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (3)
    • Camera Land
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2011, 12:50:18 PM »
I think I'll avoid the bullet keychains as it presents a situation being that i fly carry on. Made that mistake once  ??? it won't happen again
Our pleasure to answer any questions related to Sport Optics, Cameras and Tripods.
Please feel free to reach out to us.
Doug
Camera Land
www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2011, 03:33:44 PM »
I was hopeing more for a nice rifle scope i could borrrow and test drive for about 20 years  ;D
blue lives matter