Author Topic: First big kil with tracker 1  (Read 526 times)

Offline OSUBucks1500

• Trade Count: (0)
First big kil with tracker 1
« on: January 04, 2011, 09:27:26 AM »
Besides grouse hunting and baging a few birds, I got my first killthis week. I was coming back from deer hunting and got a shot on a coyoty from 50 yards with my tracker 1. I love this gun and now im hooked on NEF/ H&R. I sold my mossberg 500 and plan to replace it with a H&R semi-auto excell. When I bought my tracker 1 over a month ago I didnt know anything about it really, it just happand to be what I found while looking for a all around good single shot in the $100.00 range. After reading what I found on this site and the rest of the internet I really lucked out. My tracker what is amazing and in great condition and I would recommend it for everyone.

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
Re: First big kil with tracker 1
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2011, 12:57:34 PM »
That's great buddy, a 50 yard one shot kill on a coyote with a smoothbore slug gun is a wonderful thing. I have praised the virtues of Tracker I's for years. I have both Tracker I's and Tracker II's but you can't beat a Tracker I for anything inside of 75 yards, and at about $3 a box for smoothbopre slugs who could want anything else. A Tracker I is a true all around gun.
Congratulations!!!....<><....:)
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley