Author Topic: New Toys  (Read 336 times)

Offline catman50plus

• Trade Count: (0)
New Toys
« on: January 02, 2011, 04:48:09 AM »
Got a friend, that got a laser range finder for Christmas, and while playing with it the Monday after Christmas, spotted a beaver swimming next to the bank at 193 yards. We have been getting rid of them, and I took my daughters 223 out, and told him to watch his head. Sent it, and he remarked about how it came unglued. Next, answered about 20 questions about the rifle, and after he shot it, he has one on the way now. What is so funny about it, earlier in the day, he made the remark about low cost rifles. He was not being arrogant but he does not ask what anything costs, if you know what I mean, and does not have to. I have a feeling he will have several by summer .............. He is hooked bad!

Offline cwlongshot

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (158)
  • Shooting, Hunting, the Outdoors & ATVs
Re: New Toys
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2011, 04:55:41 AM »
Good story!!! Good job too!! LOL.

I KNOW I sold at least three from one shooting session a number of years ago with my 17 M2!!!  My good friend and father both went out and bought USH slug guns after seeing mine shoot cloverleafs all day at 100 yards!!

CW
"Pay heed to the man who carries a single shot rifle, he likely knows how to use it."

NRA LIFE Member 
Remember... Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.