Author Topic: New Knights on there website  (Read 1404 times)

Offline foo

• Trade Count: (2)
New Knights on there website
« on: January 18, 2011, 09:21:23 AM »
 Just checking today and the new Knights can be seen, and pre-ordered, at Knightrifles.com. The new line is about what I expected, all 50s and 52s, no 45s. Now I can get a grey lam stock for my extreme.

Offline mspaci

• Trade Count: (6)
  • Contributor
Re: New Knights on there website
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2011, 10:58:17 AM »
They look very nice, but I dont think they will be around long at those prices. There isnt a bolt gun under $500. I dont think they can compete in this economy at those prices.  Mike

Offline doulos

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2011, 06:56:16 PM »
They look very nice, but I dont think they will be around long at those prices. There isnt a bolt gun under $500. I dont think they can compete in this economy at those prices.  Mike

those are retail prices they will probably be sold for less.  Have you seen what TC is getting for their guns? Especially Encores. Pro Hunters.  I paid 500 for a Mk-85 a long time ago. I dont think they are that out of line compared to TC.

Offline mspaci

• Contributor
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2011, 02:03:43 AM »
I agree, compared to TC, who is also struggling. Thus the impact muzzleloader for under $300. The other brands will sell better even though not as good a quality. I hope they make a go of it, all I will shoot is a Knight or Tc & thats all I own. I think they should have offered a more economical line as well.  Mike

Offline doulos

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2011, 05:07:54 AM »
I think youll be able to get a Bighorn or a Littlehorn( which is really the old Wolverine)for that maybe less. Everyone I know who had a Wolverine loved it.  I think youll be able to see retailers carrying the Disc for a little over 400. That reasonable.

I love that they improved their ramrods. I allways thought their offering in that department was weak

Offline OldSchoolRanger

• Trade Count: (60)
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2011, 11:27:45 AM »
I think youll be able to get a Bighorn or a Littlehorn( which is really the old Wolverine)for that maybe less. Everyone I know who had a Wolverine loved it.  I think youll be able to see retailers carrying the Disc for a little over 400. That reasonable.

I love that they improved their ramrods. I allways thought their offering in that department was weak
I just saw the Knight Vision offered in the Sportsmans Guide for $199. I think that's a reasonable price.
"You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." - Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

When you allow a lie to go unchallenged, it becomes the truth.

My quandary, I personally, don't think I have enough Handi's but, I know I have more Handi's than I really need or should have.

Offline nomosendero

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2011, 01:49:24 AM »
I am very interested in their Long Range Hunter.
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.