Author Topic: Your tea party at work  (Read 1145 times)

Offline guzzijohn

• Trade Count: (0)
Your tea party at work
« on: January 29, 2011, 02:31:39 AM »

Offline saddlebum

• "I ain't never been killed in my life."
Re: Your tea party at work
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2011, 03:10:46 AM »
There is a heck of a alot of fat to cut off the budget. But that is the last place to do it.

Glenn Beck suggested that active duty and vets get the same healthcare and salaries as congress. I like that idea alot better!!!
" FIREARMS STAND NEXT IN IMPORTANCE TO THE CONSTITUTION ITSELF. THEY ARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE'S LIBERTY TEETH AND KEYSTONE UNDER INDEPENDENCE."       George Washington

“OUR CONSTITUTION WAS MADE ONLY FOR A MORAL AND RELIGIOUS PEOPLE. IT IS WHOLLY INADEQUATE TO THE GOVERNMENT OF ANY OTHER."           John Adams

Offline beerbelly

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2011, 05:06:54 AM »
No one wants to have their freebee cut! But ,if we are to  become financially solvent again everyone is going to have to give up some things. Nothing can be off the table.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline RaySendero

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2011, 05:40:15 AM »
My perspective is that this is just a simple leftist attact on Rep. Bachmann and the tea party!

Having watched my father-in-law waste away at a veteran hospital, I believe there are so many healthcare management issues that you could both cut wasted $$$,$$$ and provide better care for vets at the same time!
    Ray

Offline torpedoman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2011, 01:05:04 PM »
They'll have a hard time cutting my disability, BECAUSE I PAY IT MYSELF! yep the retired military gets to pay their own disability, the money is taken from my retirement and sent to VA then VA sends me a check. Only in the american military is such a system allowed. As for the rest this proves our old saying "If they ain't shooting at us no one loves us.
the nation that forgets it defenders will itself be forgotten