Author Topic: A weakling president...another foreign policy failure..  (Read 528 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
A weakling president...another foreign policy failure..
« on: February 16, 2011, 01:05:08 AM »
 B Hussein Obama seems to figure that foreign officials should be breaking doors down to grasp and kiss his hand....just the same as many of his cretan followers did during the 2008 election cycle...
    Barry; take a clue; everybody doesn't see it that way..   In fact, many governments around the world view you as "Jimmy Carter II"...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703584804576144450144733380.html?KEYWORDS=argentina

....Get over it Barry...not everyone holds this kind of slavish & worshipful adoration for you....;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mvP0ArKIGY
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Pat/Rick

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: A weakling president...another foreign policy failure..
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2011, 06:59:02 AM »
IG, yep. Kinda suprised ol b.o. hasn't clubbed a rabbit with an oar yet. The guy is a buffoon to say the least. I doubt he could play a convincing president on TV.

Offline subdjoe

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2011, 07:43:20 AM »
This was posted by Torpedoman (I think) a few days ago.  I think it appropriate here:

Harvard Prof Blasts Obama

Gotta agree "I'm not GW Bush - love me."  isn't any way to run a country. Or even a community organization.
Your ob't & etc,
Joseph Lovell

Justice Robert H. Jackson - It is not the function of the government to keep the citizen from falling into error; it is the function of the citizen to keep the government from falling into error.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2011, 09:16:54 AM »
   Yes, I saw that...The truth  was pretty hard for PMS-NBC to take, wasn't it !  Probably since the prof is from "Hah-vhaad", they expected him to fall in with the Marxist party line.. :D
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline subdjoe

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2011, 10:07:51 AM »
   Yes, I saw that...The truth  was pretty hard for PMS-NBC to take, wasn't it !  Probably since the prof is from "Hah-vhaad", they expected him to fall in with the Marxist party line.. :D

They did seem at a loss for words, yes. 
Your ob't & etc,
Joseph Lovell

Justice Robert H. Jackson - It is not the function of the government to keep the citizen from falling into error; it is the function of the citizen to keep the government from falling into error.