Author Topic: A Few Model Cannon  (Read 631 times)

Offline Cannoneer

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
A Few Model Cannon
« on: March 11, 2011, 10:00:23 PM »
A & A Gaines Antiques offers some items they call man toys. Open the link and click on the photos.

http://www.aagaines.com/man/man.html

RIP John. While on vacation July 4th 2013 in northern Wisconsin, he was ATVing with family and pulled ahead of everyone and took off at break-neck speed without a helmet. He lost control.....hit a tree....and the tree won.  He died instantly.

The one thing that you can almost always rely on research leading to, is more research.

Offline little seacoast

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (4)
  • A Real Regular
  • Let them get just a little closer...
Re: A Few Model Cannon
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2011, 02:01:02 AM »
Nice toys!  Shame I'm looking at retirement soon- no job, no money, no understanding spouse.
America has no native criminal class except Congress.   Sam Clemens

Offline Double D

• Trade Count: (3)
  • SAMCC cannon by Brooks-USA
    • South African Miniature Cannon Club
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2011, 02:14:20 AM »
When you retire you will find you don't need no job or money and life will be just fine.  Nothing can be done about the wife that is legal or inexpensive.

Offline Cannoneer

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2011, 09:09:13 PM »
Man, they just added a sweeeet looking bronze 'Canon de 75mm Modele 1897' with a 12.50'' barrel. The price isn't given, and I'm not going to bother trying to find out, because knowing would only serve to further aggravate my depression. :( 

Now if cannonmn is still lookin' in every once in a while, and this catches his fancy, he had better be straight up with me. ;)

RIP John. While on vacation July 4th 2013 in northern Wisconsin, he was ATVing with family and pulled ahead of everyone and took off at break-neck speed without a helmet. He lost control.....hit a tree....and the tree won.  He died instantly.

The one thing that you can almost always rely on research leading to, is more research.