Author Topic: DC Bleeding into the net  (Read 373 times)

Offline Mossbergman

• Trade Count: (0)
DC Bleeding into the net
« on: March 03, 2011, 03:35:32 PM »
I have a friend who asked me to unbock her emails, claimed a lot were not coming thru to me they were bouncing, then she got a warning from yahoo.(it said they were blocking emails from my email address. It said that they were suspicious emails. It said they had triggered their spam filters. That I could, if it didn't clear up in 24 hours, apply to have it reinstated (which I did not do)

I received 2 emails back today that I had sent to you days ago. I will try to forward them...but the message that popped up when they blocked me, came up in a yellow banner, and I could not copy it to preserve it. I should have written it down, but it was 2 paragraphs long!
  it was  the emails from conservative sites when she was trying to fwd info to me or update me on something she thought I may be interested in. So BigBro. in not only in bed with google ,but Yahoo, wait didn't the merge??? this mess is getting way out of hand , the man told Eygpt to trun the net back on it's a human right.Hummm....~~~MM~~
"AMERICANS Used To ROAR Like LIONS For LIBERTY,- NOW They BLEAT Like SHEEP For SECURITY."-_Norman Vincent Peale-____________________REMEMBER. "SECURITY WITHOUT LIBERTY Is Called PRISON."---J.L.W.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
Re: DC Bleeding into the net
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2011, 03:40:59 PM »
The liberal parasites will stop at nothing to keep sucking the blood from the producers in America.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline MGMorden

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: DC Bleeding into the net
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2011, 10:55:19 AM »
Don't go too conspiracy theory yet.  I used to admin our corporate email filtering gateway, and spam is a big problem - between 90 and 95% of messages coming into a system are spam.  If you don't filter them, then your users get inundated with so much of it that they can't find legit messages.

#1 thing that would trigger something like this: were you sending messages to large groups of people?  If you're sending a lot of messages that are going to groups of 40-50 people rather than a single person, then that will indeed start to look like spammer behavior and flag your account.  You can usually contact them and work it out if your messages aren't spam.