Author Topic: Brian is Great & He has help!  (Read 659 times)

Offline revbc

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (94)
    • NewLife Worship Center
Brian is Great & He has help!
« on: March 13, 2012, 12:16:36 PM »
Just got through with sending my receiver in for a 35 REMINGTON barrel.  CS said they were not available.  While talking with her, I let slip that Brian had told me they were.  She called the manager over the barrel accessory program.  They said the barrels were not available and he shouldn't be doing that. :o   I was afraid I got him in trouble. :'(

So I said....OK, OK just send me a 357mag barrel >:(   All I wanted was your dumb Service Request #!  Finally got the number, after being reprimanded it seemed like.

However..........after settling for the mag barrel, about 5 minutes later my cell rings and there is a lady on the other end apologizing for CS lack of understanding.  Mrs/Miss Emily #@&*% is her name.  I think she maybe Brian's manager.  Anyhow, she told me to put her name on the package and she would personally take care of me and get me that 35 Remington barrel I want.   THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT HAS BETTER CS THAN THE CS DEPARTMENT.   I know ya'll know that, but a phone call from someone not associated with my case is exceptional. 

I think the CS manager called her asking who Brian was (they didn't know).  Now if Brian gets any flak for this.........I would like your support in a petition to the CEO of Remington.   Also, THEY NEED TO KNOW WHO BRIAN IS AND GIVE HIM A SALARY RAISE AND A PROMOTION.

Sorry for the Rant,
Bobby
Pastor, NewLife Worship Center
(Retired) Automotive Technology Instructor, West Feliciana High School
Avid Shooter, Hunter, Fisherman and owner of Handi Rifles

Offline gendoc

• SWAMP GROCERIES RULE !!!
  • Trade Count: (329)
  • TRUTH AND HUMOR, thatsa what i'm talk'n bout
Re: Brian is Great & He has help!
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 01:13:29 PM »
i think emily is brian's partner in crime ............ ;)
i have delt with her and brian several times.  that teams got it go'n on !!!!! ;D
sea-ya.....
in tha meen time, i'm wait'n for tha  7th trumpet ta sound !!!

gotta big green tractor ana diesel truck, my idea of heaven's chasin whitetail bucks and asa country boy, you know i can survive............

hey boy, hit this mason jar one time...
burn ya lil'bit did'nt it. ya ever been snipe hunt'n ?  come on...

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.

Offline petemi

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (73)
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2012, 01:55:28 PM »
You'd think that after Illion doing an inventory last week, Madison CS would know what they had.....perhaps it'll take a while for it to sink in ::)

I used to worry sometimes about Brian catching flak from above, but I now believe he is granted the latitude to do what needs to be done.  And he does it well.  I too hope the big brass appreciate what they have in Brian and take good care of him.  I'll sign your petition in a heartbeat.

Pete
Keep both eyes open and make the first shot good.
The growing Handi/Sportster/Pardner/Topper Family:  .22 WMR, .22-250. 223, Two Superlight 7mm-08s and one .243, .30-30,  .308, 32-20, 18 inch .356/.358 Win., Two 16.5 inch .357 Max., 18 inch 38-55 BC Carbine, 16.5 inch .445 Super Mag., .45LC, 16.5 and 22 inch .45-70s, .50 Huntsman SS, .410, 20 ga., 12 ga., 20 ga. Pardner Pump, Versa-Pack .410 - .22
[size=7.4 pt]PLEASE DONATE TO THE GBO SERVER FUND  We're closer to the goal but not there yet, we can still use more donations, thanks

http://www.gboreloaded.com/forums/index.php/topic,191112.msg1098959491.html#msg1098959491

Offline r29l20

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (26)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2012, 03:05:03 PM »
Brian and Emily. It is an election year.

Offline Brian56

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
H & R Customer Service
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2012, 04:44:04 PM »
Brian56

H&R. NEF  support, here is an update on customer service.
  Remington as most of you all know has bought Marlin/ H&R. And I have posted here what barrels & stocks are available to you. What you do not know is that because of a software glitch, customer service, in Madison N.C. did not know what barrels & stocks were added or removed  to the H & R accessory program. Because of this software glitch many of you have called Customer service about Barrel and or stock availability and were told that they were not in stock, or available. This is not true. We, H & R Remington have just completed our yearly Inventory as of 3-13 -12  and we are in the processing of updating our software. Please note that some of these barrels, and stocks are not stock Inventory parts, but they were a special order customer over run parts for quality control purposes. These barrels are a first come first serve Item. I will post soon which barrels & stocks are a one time only deal.
I thank You all for your understanding, and please give Madison a chance to update their software. They are trying very hard to meet all of your needs. Thank You, And  God Bless You.
       At, this time I wish to give a very special Thanks to Emily Allbright,my lovely sidekick in the office that really makes all this possible. And equally to,  Lisa Walters, Madison , N.C. H&R customer service, Lisa is the #1 person for all H&R Madison support.. Please try her first for all your H&R issues. Thank You!!

Brian@Remington:

Brian@Remington

Offline vidiot

• Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2012, 05:28:45 PM »
Bro. Clark---you sure do seem hard to deal with--just saying

Offline quatroclick

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2012, 06:24:49 PM »
I am getting ready to send one of my handi's in for a barrel or two, something I haven't done before.  It's very good to know that there is a good support system for those of us afflicted with handi-itis.  I can't wait to see an updated list!

Offline twoshooter

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Remember the Starfish......
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2012, 12:51:07 PM »
Thanks a bunch Brian, for all you do. Now, other than gluing my spouse to the screen to notify me of that barrel listing, because my phone is not as smart as some :'( , will we have an "I'll take it button" on there :) 8)
1000 years ago Men KNEW the Earth was the center of the Universe.....500 years ago Men KNEW the world was flat....... 15 minutes ago you KNEW man was alone in the universe.... Just IMAGINE what we will know tomorrow !! "K"- from Men in Black.