Author Topic: Gas Prices?  (Read 300 times)

Offline carbineman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (58)
Gas Prices?
« on: March 30, 2011, 05:33:11 PM »
Is it still George W Bush's fault or is the Halfrican going to start to get the blame? I can still remember the siren blaring by the lamestream media that "W" was paying back his Big Oil buddies.  What about now?

Is the Halfrican getting a pass on this? I am not really impressed by either Bush or the Halfrican, but the guy we have now is lucky that a large majority of the media are complicit with him.

Offline Pat/Rick

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Gas Prices?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2011, 05:41:56 PM »
Of course he's getting a pass. Sure haven't heard much on main stream media about Brazil drilling in the So. Caribbean. That may be due to g.soros, owning most of the interests, and the USA funding their operation (can you say payback?)

With chairman"O" wanting to eliminate 30% of our gas usage, you should start wondering how you'll pay for fuel when it hits between nine and ten dollars a gallon. Let alone how much goods will cost if that happens.    The downward spiral continues.

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
Re: Gas Prices?
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2011, 05:54:36 PM »
From what I can gather the gas prices are:

A-the fault of failed Bush administration policies(How long has the new messiah been president? long enough to correct these "failed policies"?)

B-It's nobody's fault. It is the new normal.

No where is blame placed on the new messiah because he is of course faultless.
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?