Author Topic: Why Do We Stay In Taxconsin?  (Read 597 times)

Offline carbineman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (58)
Why Do We Stay In Taxconsin?
« on: April 10, 2011, 12:22:17 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Rtc.gif

This map makes you wonder why we stay here and fight with the pantywetters? The FIB's as  they are known should be asking the same questions. Most of these 14 Fleebaggers are the same ones that killed the CC Bill. They have lots of experiences "killing stuff"

Just last year Property Tax up 19%, school tax up 24%, If it weren't for our 10 grandyoungin's the little woman and I agree that we be looking at Taxconsin from our rearview mirror to a home where the buffalo roam...............................

Offline Mohawk

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Why Do We Stay In Taxconsin?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2011, 01:42:04 PM »
I like how Vermont always stays green. Good for them.

Offline mauser98us

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (40)
  • 10 mm junkie and Whelan wacko
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2011, 07:14:31 PM »
Leiniekugels?

Offline 1sourdough

• Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2011, 12:13:48 AM »
 Well, I do think CC is coming to WI fairly soon. Even some of those running Dems will probably support it. I doubt taxes in WI will ever be appreciably lower, maybe just hold the line on increases. You never hear much about what we are already paying in taxes. They act like the $$ for everything comes out of thin air. I've been here since 95 but may move out someday, SD seems promising.
NRA, Veteran

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2011, 01:46:52 AM »
  You have seen the demographics..the "blue states" are bleeding their most productive people.  they are retaining their welfare recipients and govt employees, so naturally, all they and their elected monkeys know is "raise taxes".  they never think about "reduce expenses, spending and entitlements".
   Fortunately, the "red states" are likely getting the more sensible (read conservative) people, so it is unlikely the new residents of the red states will "poison the well".
   I am the same position you are carbine, the grandkids is about all that holds me.  However, all of them are productive citizens, so chances are, they may move to red states yet !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Lost Farmboy

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2011, 01:13:10 PM »
I don't know.  I left over 20 years ago.
A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.   John F. Kennedy

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under" -Ronald Reagan

“So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause.”  Padme Amidala

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2011, 03:51:42 PM »
I grew up in Taxachusetts and asked myself that same question for years - "why do I stay here?". 8 years ago I decided that I had had enough and moved to New Hampshire. I haven't looked back since and I now hate even visiting (I have to because Mom still lives there).
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783