Author Topic: He's right on schedule...  (Read 381 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
He's right on schedule...
« on: April 19, 2011, 02:02:22 AM »
  We know Soros' history...a history of breaking economies of nations.  He drew a bead on us a few years ago and he is right on schedule, aided by his surrogate in the oval office..his Howdy Doody, complete with strings.
      He has artificially raised oil prices..just as his Dept of Energy insisted..which has raised prices on everything.  It's not just the almost doubled price we are paying to fuel up our cars since Obama took office...but also the farmer who grows the food and the factory which produces, but also the trucker who hauls everything to and from the factory..the planes products and personnel are carried on and everything in our daily life.
   Added to this...Obama keeps spending, spending, spending...

Now Standard and Poors has told our govt to stop spending or face a downgrade of our AAA rating in the future, a move which could spell doom for our economy ..and by extension ; the USA..

http://www.thedailycrux.com/content/7470/End_of_America

When he was told of this...he siimply "blew it off"...and keeps on spending.  I can see how he feels duty-bouind to serve his puppet master...but why are so many regular citizens ready to follow the "break the American bank" lead ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: He's right on schedule...
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 05:37:40 AM »
Ironglow, once again I agree with what you are saying, but I believe you are wrong about Obama.  I believe he is a sock puppet and not a string puppet.
Swingem