Author Topic: DUH !!!  (Read 721 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
DUH !!!
« on: May 25, 2011, 05:31:25 PM »
 Been a rough week for the messiah/king.  First he puts his foot firmly in his mouth by trying to make the beliefs oif Israel null and void...replacing tghem with his narrow ideas.  Next, he is humiliated by PM Netanyahu..when the prime minister tells him to "butt out" of Israel,s sovereign decisions..
  Then he makes a quick exit to Europe..tour through Westminister..then he signs the guest book, giving the year of today's visit as..2008 !

So then he decides to hightail it out of there and goes to meet the queen at a state function.  The tune "God Save The Queen" starts.
  Now, "God Save The Queen" ..is avery special tune...rather the equivalent to our national anthem and shown the same respect.
  So what does dufus do ?  He starts boosing and "toasting" just about as the hymn starts !
  Look carefully, and see the queen with just a "look"  tell Obama.."you incredible Oaf !  Put that booze down and act like you know what's going on" ;) :D :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNRXGRFJdDY
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Lost Farmboy

• Trade Count: (4)
Re: DUH !!!
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2011, 06:15:19 PM »
   Then he makes a quick exit to Europe..tour through Westminister..then he signs the guest book, giving the year of today's visit as..2008 !

How many states do we have?
A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.   John F. Kennedy

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under" -Ronald Reagan

“So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause.”  Padme Amidala

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2011, 02:49:45 AM »
 TM says;
   " Also--I think no extremists should ever be allowed to address our Congress again... we need an American Firster Party pronto."

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I agree TM..They should keep BHO out of congress and busy on the golf links if necessary.  Then in 2012 put him out to pasture for good!

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline yellowtail3

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2011, 06:11:14 AM »
Been a rough week for the messiah/king.

an odd & disingenuous characterization of President of the United States. Has claimed be messiah or king? If he has, I missed it.

What we do know, is that he was elected by the people. Electoral college majority, and majority of votes. Imagine that.

Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2011, 08:51:32 AM »
Did you ever notice..at an auction..one only need nod their head or put up a finger and they have bought something ?  As a platoon sgt I had many wordless gestures.  Later in construction, machines being noisy, ...more and different wordless signals... when I was a youngster, my dad didn't always need words to get my instant cooperation.
  In some instances, messages are sent silently or in non-specific words..this is one of those instances ! ;) :D

Offline powderman

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2011, 09:14:51 AM »

How many states do we have?

The obamination says he has 57. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline magooch

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2011, 09:48:13 AM »
Been a rough week for the messiah/king.

an odd & disingenuous characterization of President of the United States. Has claimed be messiah or king? If he has, I missed it.

What we do know, is that he was elected by the people. Electoral college majority, and majority of votes. Imagine that.

It's just us showing the same respect for Obuma that the liberal dirtbags showed for Dubya.
Swingem

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2011, 09:50:57 AM »
the scariest thing he said was "the constitution is a flawed document"
that tells me that he is anti US and anti freedom.
the revolution needs to start soon.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye