Author Topic: Obama's "justice" dept to investigate...  (Read 1041 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Obama's "justice" dept to investigate...
« on: June 01, 2011, 10:22:37 AM »
    Newark NJ along with certain other cities, has made great strides recently fighting crime and cutting their drug trafficking problems.  One would think the president would be congratulating these cities...   But instead, the prez has ordered his "justice" dept to go after these police depts...
  Normally this wouldn't be too exciting, but wasn't this the same president who said long before the facts were in, that the Cambridge, MA police "acted stupidly", when dealing with an arrogant Harvard professor ?
           ...And isn't this justice dept under Eric holder, the same "justice" dept which refused to prosecute the 'slam-dunk' case of voter intimidation in Philadelphia, when black panther muslims stood outside a polling place wielding clubs and scaring off potential voters ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: Obama's "justice" dept to investigate...
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2011, 11:14:29 AM »
IG, this prez and his entire admin has sold their souls.  they have no interest in justice. only doing satans work.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline LunaticFringeInc

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2011, 12:50:56 AM »
IG, this prez and his entire admin has sold their souls.  they have no interest in justice. only doing satans work.

I am afraid the above may be all too true, more so than I want to admit anyways. 

Obama's "Justice" Deptment is about as big a joke as there can be.  I mean where is the justice at?  I havent seen any, have you?

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2011, 02:11:55 AM »
As I see it...it's beyond justice for some ..injustice for others..

Offline Pat/Rick

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2011, 08:33:42 AM »
Justice ended when some groups were given status based on race,religion, sexual(?) orientation, etc. You know, the hate crime legislation....................

Why be head of the justice dept  if you can't bend (read that outright mangle), the laws a bit?

Offline wreckhog

• Trade Count: (55)
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2011, 08:56:45 AM »
You do realize that this ultimately protects Americans?

Been to Newark? I have. Even taking the wife on a date there next Thursday. Newark is the only place around Newark where I, who does not do hookers and blow, know exactly what streets to drive down, to get hookers and blow off the sidewalk, 24x7. What Newark cops do constantly is runs stings on outsiders, to stop them from coming to Newark for hookers and blow. Rolling up on them in marked and unmarked cars, and generally making life hard for them. Along the way, they have established a bad ass rep.

Newark also is one of few towns I know off, where 4 people can get marched out of a bar, and executed on the street, where the public's reaction is, well why were they drinking in that bar. Newark is that bad ass a place. Still.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2011, 09:30:49 AM »
  According to the report, the local police were doing a better job than has been done for years..cleaning out crime & drugs..but apparently Obama's DOJ didn't like that for some reason.

Offline powderman

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2011, 09:56:21 AM »
Newark also is one of few towns I know off, where 4 people can get marched out of a bar, and executed on the street, where the public's reaction is, well why were they drinking in that bar. Newark is that bad ass a place. Still.

wreck. Kinda what some here said about the somali pirates. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Junior1942

• Trade Count: (1)
    • The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2011, 10:06:57 AM »
...And isn't this justice dept under Eric holder, the same "justice" dept which refused to prosecute the 'slam-dunk' case of voter intimidation in Philadelphia, when black panther muslims stood outside a polling place wielding clubs and scaring off potential voters ?
They didn't prosecute for a reason--the panther dudes didn't break any laws.  Federal, state and local prosecutors all did their best to charge those two guys with something.  As a Christian, won't you go to hell for telling lies?  Isn't telling a known falsehood against God's laws?

Offline us920669

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2011, 12:08:29 PM »
I'm pretty sure it's against the law to stand outside a polling place on election day with a club hollering racist threats.  A congressman from around here wrote Mr. Holder a letter about it asking, I still remember, if this didn't constitute a violation of civil rights laws, what was the "threshold of enforcement" for these laws.

Ask yourself what would happen if some white guy who called himself a general in a militia, wearing a uniform and carrying a club, stood outside a polling place on election day yelling about how blacks better stay away.  I think it would be determined that at least a few laws had been broken.  I would certainly hope so.

This Eric Holder is the same guy who did the leg work on one of Bill Clinton's more infamous acts, when he pardoned some notorious gangster and tax cheat on his last day in office.  That was such a smelly deal that even some democrats walked away.   

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2011, 12:25:38 PM »
They didn't prosecute for a reason--the panther dudes didn't break any laws.  Federal, state and local prosecutors all did their best to charge those two guys with something.  As a Christian, won't you go to hell for telling lies?  Isn't telling a known falsehood against God's laws?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Only the most blind and/or STUPID would construe anything but voter intimidation from this video !
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU
  Did you not see the testimony given by the attorneys who worked at the dept. and developed a "slam-dunk" case with this video included.  They also testified that Holder told them his "justice" dept. would not prosecute civil rights cases against black people.
   ...Sure, lying ..which I am NOT doing..will get a person in trouble with God...
    ....But so does racism and racial bigotry..you better tread easy Junior.. 
    If your sense of decency and fair play is no more mature than what you demonstrated by your above statement...it's no wonder racial tensions continue..people like youi perpetuete them !

If a person wants to receive justice..they should be sensitive to justice for EVERYBODY !!!

Offline us920669

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2011, 01:05:34 PM »
There were several films taken of the guy and the one I saw had him yelling about how there was no white power here, only black power.  I don't know how to find it now.

Ironglow is right about it being investigated by a Justice Department attorney who recommended prosecution, but he was warned off by higher-ups, including the AG.  This was even reported in the liberal Washington Post.  The attorney was so disillusioned that he either resigned or at least went public, pretty much dooming his career, at least until we get an administration that believes in justice for all.

Offline Lost Farmboy

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2011, 01:09:08 PM »

Junior, when did they legalize threatening people with clubs. 

All Christians sin.  They are not perfect, just forgiven. 
A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.   John F. Kennedy

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under" -Ronald Reagan

“So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause.”  Padme Amidala

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2011, 01:20:29 PM »
  From lost farmboy;
  "All Christians sin.  They are not perfect, just forgiven.  "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Amen;
  Correct LFB ...And I tried to explain to Junior..bigotry and racial  prejudice gets no 'crown' either !

Offline Junior1942

• The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2011, 01:25:35 PM »
I stand 100% by this post--all of it.  Looking intimidating isn't against the law.  And the video stopped just before the cops arrived and asked the two guys to leave.  They walked quietly away.  As I said, prosecutors didn't want to charge two guys for looking intimidating.  It isn't a crime to be ugly--yet....

Offline Junior1942

• The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2011, 01:29:47 PM »
In the entire history of criminal justice in America, I doubt two men have had more lawyers and wannabe lawyers try to figure out a crime to which those two "panthers" could be charged.  Result = no crime.

Offline powderman

« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2011, 03:11:41 PM »
junior. Why am I not surprised that you support the black panthers?? POWDERMAN.  :D :D :D ;) ;) ;)
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2011, 04:59:32 PM »
I stand 100% by this post--all of it.  Looking intimidating isn't against the law.  And the video stopped just before the cops arrived and asked the two guys to leave.  They walked quietly away.  As I said, prosecutors didn't want to charge two guys for looking intimidating.  It isn't a crime to be ugly--yet....
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Sorry Junior;
    Obviously anyone with a higher I.Q. score than their finger count ..already knows better..

Offline OldSchoolRanger

• Trade Count: (60)
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2011, 05:34:05 PM »
Maybe it isn't a crime to be ugly, but what those panther "dudes" did was illegal.
Let's say there were two KKK "dudes" wearing their sheets, standing outside a polling place wielding clubs.  If any black person is scared off from exercising his/her right to vote.  They just committed the crime of intimidation (in NYS it's called Menacing), the part relating to the right to vote is probably covered by a federal statute.  You can bet your paycheck that those KKK dudes, would be charged with a crime, now why don't the same laws apply to your panther "dudes"?
Let's call AG Holder's actions what they were, plain and simple it's called pandering to a specific racial group, and most likely illegal.  But when your the top Federal law enforcement officer, there aren't many that can make you do what you don't want to do (in this case prosecute a crime).  The only one who could order Holder to prosecute would be Obama, and we know how he feels about this right?
"You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." - Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

When you allow a lie to go unchallenged, it becomes the truth.

My quandary, I personally, don't think I have enough Handi's but, I know I have more Handi's than I really need or should have.

Offline Junior1942

• The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2011, 02:56:06 AM »
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Sorry Junior;
    Obviously anyone with a higher I.Q. score than their finger count ..already knows better..
My college GPA was 3.97 at graduation.  And yours? 

Re: POWDERMAN: "Why am I not surprised that you support the black panthers??"  I support them exactly as much as I support the KKK--zilch.  I for sure don't want it illegal for a person to say he's a black panther any more than I want it illegal for a person to say he's a Christian.  If you advocate prosecuting a man for being a black panther prepare for the day when a man can be prosecuted for being a Christian.

Offline powderman

« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2011, 04:05:55 AM »
junior. Those scum can call themselves anything they want, fact is they were there to intimidate and run off WHITE voters, which is illegal, and morally reprehensible. They were not prosecuted because they are black, like their messiah. POWDERMAN.   :o :o

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2011, 04:45:36 AM »
  Junior says;
  " My college GPA was 3.97 at graduation.  And yours? "
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  Of course, anyone can claim anything !
  I would opine that Michelle O. might CLAIM a high grade point average but her published thesis speaks with lucidity of her intellect.
  If she did graduate with a high score, perhaps we should say, "isn't affirmative action wonderful"! ;) :D
   I could claim any score, but I would prefer that my posts here reflect my intellect, quite the same as your posts also exhibit your mental erudition. 
      ....Let the reader decide.. ;)