Author Topic: Obama admion said if their nearly $1 trillion stimulus was enacted..  (Read 509 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
  Yep;  They promised unemployment would not go past 8%..and then start down.  Right away, unemployment started edging toward 10%.   Since then it has been fluctuating and now stands at 9.1%

Not very good is he ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline LunaticFringeInc

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Re: Obama admion said if their nearly $1 trillion stimulus was enacted..
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 12:33:44 AM »
I thought it shot back up to 10.1% earlier this month...either way its quiet clear Obama is doing a great job aint he.  NOT!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2011, 01:26:29 AM »
  It sure gives everybody a "Chris Matthews moment" with something running down our legs ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2011, 03:57:04 AM »
the stimulus did create jobs.  trouble is, they were all government jobs.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2011, 04:59:03 AM »
The main thing the stimulus bill did was stimulate more debt, because it was used to pay off Obamaites and create, or save more government jobs that create even more debt.  It gave Obama a slush fund to use in 2012 to try to stimulate votes by temporarily pumping it into wherever he thinks there are votes for him.

Shame on Congress for not understanding how such a program would be corupted and misused.  Oh, what am I saying; they knew very well how it would go.
Swingem

Offline OldSchoolRanger

• Trade Count: (60)
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2011, 05:08:35 AM »
the stimulus did create jobs.  trouble is, they were all government jobs.
Not quite true, according to news reports, McDonald's created a quarter of all last month's new US jobs.  The only reason that McDonald's was able to do this was because Mr. Obama gave McDonald's a waiver from Obama care.  Guess Mr. Obama knows Obama care doesn't help create jobs.  Just shows that businesses do better without Obama care.
"You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." - Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

When you allow a lie to go unchallenged, it becomes the truth.

My quandary, I personally, don't think I have enough Handi's but, I know I have more Handi's than I really need or should have.