Author Topic: Proud to be 'culturally backward'.  (Read 1358 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Proud to be 'culturally backward'.
« on: June 10, 2011, 12:53:10 PM »
  Here, from the guy with the wet leg;
  http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/jun/10/sarah-palin-emails-sarahpalin348#zoomed-picture

Chris Matthews along with many other libs has lost any sense of morality and decency it seems.  Strange he didn't complain the same way when Chris Lee was run out of congress for baring his chest on the web !
  At that time, web watchers had to wait a while to see the real Weiner !

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Junior1942

• Trade Count: (1)
    • The Frugal Outdoorsman
Re: Proud to be 'culturally backward'.
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 03:59:55 PM »
  http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/jun/10/sarah-palin-emails-sarahpalin348#zoomed-picture

Chris Matthews along with many other libs has lost any sense of morality and decency it seems.  Strange he didn't complain the same way when Chris Lee was run out of congress for baring his chest on the web !
If you find a picture of Palin baring her chest be sure and let me know...

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2011, 02:12:27 AM »

If you find a picture of Palin baring her chest be sure and let me know...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not likely to find that, she has class..
  Haven't found a picture of Matthews' wet leg either !  Come to think of it, I don't  know if it would be wet; all he said was that something was running down his leg..he didn't elaborate..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline P.A. Myers

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (65)
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2011, 02:18:06 AM »
Does pmsnbc have any on camera people that arn't queer? The way they go at Palin and Bachman is perverse.
“Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never - in nothing, great or small, large or petty -
never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense”
 Winston Churchill

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2011, 02:35:34 AM »
the libs are the party of hate.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2011, 06:01:21 AM »
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Does make you wonder doesn't it !  Palin and Bachman both represent decency, family values, successful women who still manage "family"...and that liberal's favorite cuss word, ....shhh!.....Christianity.
    Somehow it looks like it's really those things the lefties really hate..

Offline crustylicious

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
  • Reading is fundamental, comprehension optional!
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2011, 06:47:07 PM »
Before I can hate Sarah I'd like to know if an unwed teenage daughter with a baby and no high school diploma is "culturally backward" or a sign of decency, family values, success, and.....ssh! Christianity?
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so sure of themselves, and the wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
"The speaking in perpetual hyperbole is comely in nothing but love" Francis Bacon, Sr.
Voting is like driving a car- choose (D) to go forward- choose (R) to go backwards!
When all think alike, no one thinks very much. Albert Einstein

Offline Hooker

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2011, 05:32:30 AM »
Are you so dang perfect that you get to judge?
Are there no rough spots in your family's life ?
Are you so intellectually challenged as to think that having family values and being a Christian excludes one from bumps in the road of life?
The bad things in ones life do not define the person, it's how the person deals with those things that defines them.
You deal with all that ugliness that you hold in your heart by lashing out at the imperfections in others that you want to hate by your own words. How does that define you?

Pat
" In the beginning of change, the patriot is a brave and scarce man,hated and scorned. when the cause succeeds however,the timid join him...for then it cost nothing to be a patriot. "
-Mark Twain
"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms."
-- Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, 1787. ME 6:373, Papers 12:356

Offline Casull

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2011, 06:42:29 AM »
Before I can hate Sarah I'd like to know if an unwed teenage daughter with a baby and no high school diploma is "culturally backward" or a sign of decency, family values, success, and.....ssh! Christianity?

Certainly no semblance of Christianity in that post.   >:(
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline powderman

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2011, 08:24:17 AM »

junior. I reckon if she had just killed it like a liberal dem you might like her then?? Or maybe Sara should have killed her baby because it was not perfect?? Only Jesus Christ was perfect. The difference between Christians and libby dems is that we recognize sin and do our best to do better. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2011, 10:34:07 AM »
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Perhaps you liberals don't really mind... A) war & killing...  or B) "collateral damage"

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2011, 10:39:39 AM »
you obviously had no "raising"
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2011, 07:18:16 AM »
Are they? As a party they express a lot less hatred & contempt than gets floated around here, unchallenged.

Maybe I've been reading the wrong posts...
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline Casull

« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2011, 07:35:44 AM »
As a party they express a lot less hatred & contempt than gets floated around here, unchallenged.

Yeah, right.   ::)
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2011, 07:54:00 AM »
As a party they express a lot less hatred & contempt than gets floated around here, unchallenged.

Yeah, right.   ::)

Srsly... you see any liberals posting here talking about killing Migrants and expressing contempt toward their fellow citizens? Okay... I've got a little contempt... but I probably don't qualify as a liberal, except to those who see the world a us vs them.
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline Casull

« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2011, 08:08:01 AM »
Seriously, yellow, you spoke of them "as a party", not as "liberals posting here" (we only have a couple of those here, and I think you know who they are).  I've listened to plenty of those on the left spouting hatred and contempt (Alec Baldwin wanting people to kill Republican congressmen comes to mind).  So, please don't expect me to swallow that crap about the left expessing less hatred and contempt.   >:(
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline powderman

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2011, 08:15:01 AM »
but I probably don't qualify as a liberal, except to those who see the world a us vs them.

yellow. I'm sure you will be happy to know that YES, you easily qualify as a liberal. POWDERMAN.  ::) ::)
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2011, 08:18:18 AM »
but I probably don't qualify as a liberal, except to those who see the world a us vs them.

yellow. I'm sure you will be happy to know that YES, you easily qualify as a liberal. POWDERMAN.  ::) ::)

Well, let's have a little exercise: List the political positions I've taken, that would make a... liberal.

My support of Ron Paul, maybe? My antipathy for gun-grabbers and belief that the 1934 Firearms Act was too much infringin'? What?

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2011, 08:30:03 AM »

Well, let's have a little exercise: List the political positions I've taken, that would make a... liberal.

My support of Ron Paul, maybe? My antipathy for gun-grabbers and belief that the 1934 Firearms Act was too much infringin'? What?
when someone mentions liberals you sure get your panties in a wad. your actions speak volumnes.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2011, 08:51:17 AM »
when someone mentions liberals you sure get your panties in a wad. your actions speak volumnes.

Your contempt is noted; got anything more substantive?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2011, 11:13:16 AM »
Giving excuses for Islamofacist terrorists while advocating the eradication of Israel is more often considered a liberal..as opposed to conservative position..

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2011, 11:50:10 AM »
Giving excuses for Islamofacist terrorists while advocating the eradication of Israel is more often considered a liberal..as opposed to conservative position..

I can understand how the politically naive might buy that. But if you refer to my earlier post... I don't think I've been giving excuses for Islamofacist terrorists nor have I advocated the eradication of Israel.

I'm kind of done with the 'I'm a conservative/I'm a liberal' bit; it obscures more than it reveals. And it impedes ones ability to think clearly.

But go ahead and help out that Bug: what political positions have I espoused, that would make me a liberal? Maybe this one: I favor ending the stoopid drug war. Is that a liberal position?

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2011, 02:55:00 PM »

Your contempt is noted; got anything more substantive?
yt3, if you were actually able to read and comprehend you would realize that the conservatives here do not hate people. THEY HATE THE SIN, NOT THE SINNER.  the liberals like yourself hate conservatives.  the rule book (Bible) is pretty plain.  I guess the reason you libs are so full of hate is that satan owns your soul and it's too late to change. I feel sorry for you having to lead such a bitter life.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline P.A. Myers

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (65)
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2011, 05:08:58 PM »
That insect icon makes me itch.
“Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never - in nothing, great or small, large or petty -
never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense”
 Winston Churchill