Author Topic: Fresh meat..  (Read 694 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Fresh meat..
« on: June 09, 2011, 05:55:22 AM »
...For the conspiracy addicts..

http://www.cnbc.com/id/43325286
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Lost Farmboy

• Trade Count: (4)
Re: Fresh meat..
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2011, 08:51:43 AM »
Fresh meat?  Looks like an empty plate to me.  If you really want to know what happens at bilderburg meetings, ask Jim Tucker.  He has been covering the events for 35 years and has inside sources.
A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.   John F. Kennedy

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under" -Ronald Reagan

“So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause.”  Padme Amidala

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2011, 11:37:44 AM »
Fresh meat?  Looks like an empty plate to me.  If you really want to know what happens at bilderburg meetings, ask Jim Tucker.  He has been covering the events for 35 years and has inside sources.

Lost farmboy;
   I was only being facetious, not threatened.. ;) :D   Probably that is simply the Billionaire types, meeting with the rest of the "good old boys"..for their morning coffee.. ;) :D
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline -Shaggy-

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2011, 01:19:18 PM »
Pretty lame "super secret meetings". Every nutter with a blog knows everything they said the next day. You'd think all those rich, evil bastards could afford better security.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2011, 12:30:03 PM »
  They don't HAVE to attend the same schools, luncheons, churches, dept stores or breakfasts as the rest of us... that doesn't mean I have to envy them or hate them just because they are rich !

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2011, 04:44:58 AM »
Okay, now I know who made the sign referred to on "Round The Ole Pot-bellied Stove."  Nice sign, TM.
Swingem