Author Topic: HEH. Obummer wants to let the non criminal illegal criminals stay.  (Read 624 times)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
 Tip Sheet    Townhall The Tipsheet Erika Johnsen     Erika Johnsen Erika Johnsen    Obama Administration Implementing 'Case By Case' Deportation Review 8/18/2011 | Email Erika Johnsen | All Posts By Blogger     
       Back in March, I expressed some confusion over President Obama's distinction between 'criminal' and 'non-criminal' illegal aliens, seeing as how all illegal aliens are, by definition, criminal. The President proclaimed at the time that he wanted 'non-criminal' illegal aliens to stay in this country and succeed - but it's all becoming clear to me now.

The Obama administration said Thursday it will indefinitely delay deporting many illegal immigrants who don't have criminal records and will offer them a chance to apply for a work permit. The government will focus on sending back convicted criminals and those who might be a national security or public safety threat.
    The policy change will mean a case-by-case review of approximately 300,000 illegal immigrants facing possible deportation in federal immigration courts, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said.
    Advocates for an immigration overhaul contend the administration has failed to live up to its promise to only deport the "worst of the worst," as President Barack Obama has said. Since Republicans have been so unreasonable as to vote against the DREAM Act and remain unsupportive of other amnesty/open borders measures until their request for a moat filled with alligators is granted (or something), President Obama continues to implement his Latino-vote-currying policies through executive fiat.
    Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
    What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
    I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
    http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
    http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
    Re: HEH. Obummer wants to let the non criminal illegal criminals stay.
    « Reply #1 on: August 19, 2011, 02:14:03 AM »
    more votes for satans party.
    Give me liberty, or give me death
                                         Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline owenv

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2011, 03:45:45 AM »

A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly.

But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself.

For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men.

He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.

~ Marcus Tullius Cicero, Roman Statesman, philosopher and orator (42 B.C)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
    « Reply #3 on: August 19, 2011, 05:05:49 AM »
    owenv, that describes the current administration.
                                         Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
    « Reply #4 on: August 19, 2011, 05:50:53 AM »
    The Obama administration said Thursday it will indefinitely delay deporting many illegal immigrants who don't have criminal records and will offer them a chance to apply for a work permit. The government will focus on sending back convicted criminals and those who might be a national security or public safety threat.

Sounds reasonable. It'll upset a few xenophobes & bigots, and some Repub strategists.... but it sounds reasonable. Maybe that's why they're upset?
    Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
    « Reply #5 on: August 19, 2011, 02:47:03 PM »

Sounds reasonable. It'll upset a few xenophobes & bigots, and some Repub strategists.... but it sounds reasonable. Maybe that's why they're upset?

Or because ALL Illegals are actually illegal. ::)
    You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2011, 03:41:42 PM »
    What is your proposal? Deport some? All? Immediately? Any particular order of priority?
    Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline nomosendero

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2011, 04:18:10 PM »
    If you need help with that statement, many are frustrated because of the obvious, Illegal in the past meant illegal. I had proposals many years ago, that doesn't matter much anymore, yours or mine..

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2011, 04:38:36 PM »
    If you need help with that statement, many are frustrated because of the obvious, Illegal in the past meant illegal. I had proposals many years ago, that doesn't matter much anymore, yours or mine..
    No help needed with a statement. The question was... what is your proposal? Deport some? All? Immediately? Any particular order of priority?

Offline nomosendero

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2011, 04:59:00 PM »

You like to dwell on words or statements for some reason as many have pointed out. I was commenting on your last statement & only the last statement "maybe that's why they're upset". Most are upset because of the entire concept of not treating Illegals as Illegal to begin with. That has frrustrated people for a very, very long time.

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2011, 06:08:34 PM »
    You like to dwell on words or statements for some reason as many have pointed out.

No need to get into Dee's obsession.

I was commenting on your last statement & only the last statement "maybe that's why they're upset". Most are upset because of the entire concept of not treating Illegals as Illegal to begin with. That has frrustrated people for a very, very long time.

Many are frustrated. But seriously - what do you recommend we do? Deport all illegals? Some? Any particular order? Let some stay? What would be King nomosendero's plan? (king, so as to not have to deal with some troublesome legislature)

Offline nomosendero

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2011, 06:21:31 PM »
    Oh, it is not about Dee, but you!!  ;D

Quote from: Dee on August 14, 2011, 08:48:39 AM
    yellowtail3, while I don't really expect to get anything, but sarcasm, I would ask you? Why do you hang on to these trivial "nit picks" such as the one (escutcheon) you are now enthralled with? I have given a perfectly plausible explanation to it's use here, as have others. You draw these arguments through your own contentiousness, and seem to revel in trying to pin someone down over something so trivial as a "word". You seem not so much about the discussion, as more about the belittlement of the person, by "nit picking him or her". You seem to be attempting to derail a discussion by challenging a poster concerning one word, that know one else questioned, nor did it in any way, detract from the discussion. What's up with that?
    I've wondered that too.   
    The Moderator, Dukkillr and many more

Yes, folks are upset & I stated why.

The rest is all yours, as I never implied I had the answer or was going to propose one.

King, wow a little anamosity there. Don't know , I can't relate to that, only a Lib thinks they know what's best for everyone Therefore, what would you do, other than troll, hmmm?