Author Topic: Final solution  (Read 452 times)

Offline manatee1947

• Trade Count: (13)
  • Contributor
Final solution
« on: July 22, 2011, 04:03:44 PM »
About the only thing that would actually solve this is to give everyone a 3 foot piece of garden hose, we all go outside and beat the feces out of one another until we come to the unanimous conclusion that there are more valuable ways to spend our time and energy over things that in the long run are of little importance. Nothing helps you quit playing chicken like attending a few funerals. Both sides were dead wrong/ dead right, it doesnt matter, it is just dead.
remember the starfish

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: Final solution
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 04:13:42 PM »
you're not going to suggest a group hug are you?
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline yellowtail3

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 04:30:08 PM »
Final solution... ?

I don't follow - what is the thread about?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline manatee1947

• Trade Count: (13)
  • Contributor
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2011, 06:04:26 PM »
The fact that there IS no solution, and there will not be, and never has been. Cain killed Abel. The Sanhedrin was happy that they let Barabas go instead of Jesus, they threw Galileo out of the church for proving the earth went around the sun, and is the beer better because it is less fillling, or because it tastes great? While I wait for the right item to pop up in the classified I was perusing the surroundings, and continue to be amazed at the anger generated over issues by people whom have never met, are not personally involved, and know as much about the situation as a blind hog knows about air traffic control. Those people in washington are called representatives, I guess that is right. Group shrug is more like it. Back to bargain hunting.   
remember the starfish