Author Topic: Republicans got snookered..again..  (Read 336 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Republicans got snookered..again..
« on: July 25, 2011, 12:23:25 AM »
  Yes, they got snookered again..to the detriment of you and I and the country.  Frankly, the Reps were stupid to agree to the secret negotiations which the the Dems insisted upon. Surely you recall B Hussein promising that he would always have any negotiations, particularly the 'health care' debate..held in the open..even broadcast on C-span.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3ZoKt0hxF0      So!  How's Obama's "transparency" working for us lately ?

I really expected he was lying when he promised that; but certain 'establishment' Republicans are obviously bent on the same obfuscation as the Democrats are. By allowing such secrecy, they have allowed B hussein to silence the REAL debate, allowing he and the govt-controlled media to frame the 'story'.  The alphabet networks need not be in the room, they just use Democrat notes !
   http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=44967
     Yes; the old line Republicans have been 'taken'... again ! 

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: Republicans got snookered..again..
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 05:00:13 AM »
I'm glad that I'm old and won't see much more of this crap.  but I'm worried about my daughters future.  will she end up living in a commune and working in a state-owned factory?
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
Re: Republicans got snookered..again..
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 08:41:47 AM »
Same coin, different side.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.