Author Topic: Interview with a 'bonehead'....  (Read 1022 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Interview with a 'bonehead'....
« on: July 30, 2011, 05:52:42 PM »
The  Norweigian ambassador makes a stupid statement.  Essentially, he said terrorist attacks against Israel are acceptable..but he was puzzled by terror attacks against Norway..which he explained (paraphrased) "we have kissed the terrorist's butts and played to their desires, they should love us".
  One thing this article puts straight..terrorism didn't start with the so-called 'occupation'..read the 4th and 5th paragraphs closely.
  http://www.newsmax.com/AlanDershowitz/terrorism-Israel-Norway-Hamas/2011/07/29/id/405295
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Lost Farmboy

• Trade Count: (4)
Re: Interview with a 'bonehead'....
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2011, 02:01:20 AM »
  Kissed the terrorist butts and thought they would love them for it. Ya, that's a bone head alright!
A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.   John F. Kennedy

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under" -Ronald Reagan

“So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause.”  Padme Amidala

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2011, 03:25:45 AM »
does this sound like some of our own officials?  the prez and secretary of hate?
terrorists should be killed, every man, woman and child.  people in the future should have to ask, whats a muslim?
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2011, 06:08:11 AM »
... and that the zionist should knock off this colonialism-genetic policy and adopt a live and let live policy....and really that is not too difficult to understand, or shouldn't be difficult to understand by decent Christian folk.

..TM7

Absolutley! Because everyone knows that the muslim jihadists have also adopted the same "live and let live" policy...As in Sumbit and you may live...under our boot heel.
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2011, 08:17:02 AM »
There has got to be a habitable piece of land at least the size of Gaza somewhere else on earth that could be settled by the Palestinians to stop this once and for all.

Bugeye: As a Cristian( I presume)  advocating killing women and particular children doesn't look good on you.  :(
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2011, 12:09:30 PM »
There has got to be a habitable piece of land at least the size of Gaza somewhere else on earth that could be settled by the Palestinians to stop this once and for all.

Bugeye: As a Cristian( I presume)  advocating killing women and particular children doesn't look good on you.  :(
why should I live looking over my shoulder, waiting for more innocents to be killed. it's well documented that muslim mothers and imams teach the the kids that it's honorable to kill Christians and Jews.  they are like having a pack of dogs in the neighborhood with rabies. do we let them bite people or be proactive and kill them first.  if you're familiar with the Bible you know that we were warned and instructed to eliminate them.  we have become a nation of women.  too afraid to speak our mind and certainly to chicken to fight.  we will sit here like a bunch of sissies and let islam whip us like yard dogs.  this is not pointed at everyone here. there's a few real men here.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2011, 06:04:03 AM »
terrorists should be killed, every man, woman and child.  people in the future should have to ask, whats a muslim?

Sounds like the outcome of... genocide.

"the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious, or national group", ...
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2011, 10:11:50 AM »
does this sound like some of our own officials?  the prez and secretary of hate?

Children can be terrorists?
What if you took an Arab child and raised it with a family of Mennonites.Would it grow up to be a terrorist because of it's bloodline?Perhaps people in the future should have to ask..........What is a Christian?It's getting harder to tell from generation to generation. :(

My Lord and Savior Has a place held in reserve for those who would harm a child.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2011, 10:27:25 AM »

Children can be terrorists?
What if you took an Arab child and raised it with a family of Mennonites.Would it grow up to be a terrorist because of it's bloodline?Perhaps people in the future should have to ask..........What is a Christian?It's getting harder to tell from generation to generation. :(

My Lord and Savior Has a place held in reserve for those who would harm a child.
my daughter, who is as American as apple pie, was born pure mexican.  she was raised as I would have raised a child from my wifes womb.  had she been raised by her birth mother, she would be an entirely different kind of child with different phylosophies.  muslims raise there kids to KILL.
war should be declared on islam and if muslims wanted to save their kids, they could always surrender.  they could also quit hiding in residential neighborhoods.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2011, 11:03:26 AM »
war should be declared on islam and if muslims wanted to save their kids, they could always surrender.

Shame.
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2011, 11:04:01 AM »
Its really poor of them to not fight a sanitary war where only combat troops get killed . They don't stay on the playing field oops I mean battle field. They will cheat to win isn't that wild on their part ?
Think about it they fight all over the world not on the battle field in their country.

I hope at some point before its to late the western world sees what they are fighting.
If ya can see it ya can hit it !