Author Topic: Fitted Sheets...are you kidding me?  (Read 442 times)

Offline subdjoe

• Trade Count: (0)
Fitted Sheets...are you kidding me?
« on: August 15, 2011, 02:02:18 PM »
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/nanny-state-madness-californias-proposed-fitted-sheet-law/

http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/cgi-bin/postquery?bill_number=sb_432&sess=CUR&house=B&author=de_le%F3n

I...

He....

They...

&#**@&^@&@*  IDJITS!!!!!!!

A really GOOD example of why CA needs to go back to a part time legislature.  Not in the article it says there are over 900 bills waiting for action.  If we were to eliminate BS like this there would likely be two or three dozen.   
Your ob't & etc,
Joseph Lovell

Justice Robert H. Jackson - It is not the function of the government to keep the citizen from falling into error; it is the function of the citizen to keep the government from falling into error.

Offline Shu

Re: Fitted Sheets...are you kidding me?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 05:24:44 PM »
Broken link, unless it was intentional to show what the geniuses in the California legistlature are broken also. Just like the broken govenor.

Offline subdjoe

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2011, 05:29:02 PM »
Broken link, unless it was intentional to show what the geniuses in the California legistlature are broken also. Just like the broken govenor.

nah...I'm not that sub-tul.  Got it fixed. 
Your ob't & etc,
Joseph Lovell

Justice Robert H. Jackson - It is not the function of the government to keep the citizen from falling into error; it is the function of the citizen to keep the government from falling into error.

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2011, 07:39:59 PM »
Anybody care to wager the textile industry unions have something to do with this piece of #@!* legislation? LOL

ST762
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline Gun Runner

• Trade Count: (33)
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2011, 11:04:36 PM »
Not to hijack, but at Beale AFB the other day picked up some military T shirts, tags in them said made at Levenworth. Guess couple of people I knew in the service are making T shirts now.  ::)

Gun Runner