Author Topic: obama violated his presidental power  (Read 985 times)

Offline rockwool

• Trade Count: (0)
obama violated his presidental power
« on: September 02, 2011, 11:02:17 PM »
Congress DID NOT declare war yet there is combat being done.
What are we sopposed to do? what can we do, and how?
we cannot let this nation be ruled by a tyrant
Fear no foe, lock and load

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: obama violated his presidental power
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2011, 03:05:53 AM »
If the 2012 election don't get rid of him, I suggest revolution.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2011, 05:57:33 AM »
That will guarantee the suspense of the Constitution indefinitely and the Second will be permanently gone.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2011, 07:00:44 AM »
scatter, why did the founding fathers put in the 2nd amendment?  if we don't use it'll be gone for sure.
use it or lose it.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline andy1300

• Avid Poster
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2011, 10:09:10 AM »
More republican whining *
The less religion we have in our government, the better *

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2011, 10:19:25 AM »

And more democrat denial
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline Casull

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2011, 11:30:09 AM »

Now that is funny.  Coming from a supporter of the whining party.  Not only did they whine about Bush for 8 years, they are still whining about him nearly 3 years AFTER he left office.  ROFLMAO. 
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline jimster

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2011, 11:39:09 AM »
Well we all hope and pray it never comes to a full blown revolution, but the truth is that is how you got your constitution in the first place, and the declaration of independence you could say was kind of suspended at the get go by a tyrannical government.  But there was a small group of people who decided they would not let it be.  So really nothing can be suspended unless you let it be so.  We all hope it never comes to that, but we were warned over 200 years ago by some pretty smart people we would probably have to fight for freedom from time to time.  Only a few would fight, like last time.  Probably depends on how much freedoms the American people lose before a few decide to do that.  Hope I don't live to see it, but it's always a possibility if a government decides to "suspend" my natural born right to defend my gift of life or be free to come and go as I please.  Revolution is in the natural cycle of the human race it seems.  From slavery to freedom, to complacency, and back to slavery again.  I have seen nothing that points to this cycle not being true for all people, including Americans. 

Offline purpledragon

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2011, 04:38:07 PM »
"The Republic can survive a Barack Obama.It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools,such as those that made him their President".........I read this some time back,and what the truth it is...............This here ain't whining,its truth........
This only proves that,when allowed to act outside his lawfully limited authority,a U.S. President is capable of unleashing horrendous violence against the lives,liberty,and property of those he pretends to serve...........

Offline purpledragon

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2011, 04:59:53 PM »
jimster, If we intend on Independence,we as Patriots must remember what the Declaration Of Independence was written for..........To remind us to defend against a Tyrannical Government...........Say When
This only proves that,when allowed to act outside his lawfully limited authority,a U.S. President is capable of unleashing horrendous violence against the lives,liberty,and property of those he pretends to serve...........

Offline srussell

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (14)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2011, 06:19:54 PM »
jimster, If we intend on Independence,we as Patriots must remember what the Declaration Of Independence was written for..........To remind us to defend against a Tyrannical Government...........Say When
we will have to decide weather to fight for our rights standing up . or live on our knees bowing to a tyrant

Offline purpledragon

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2011, 07:37:10 PM »
srussell, you have a point,I kinda feel like most of us old schoolers will stand and fight. But,I can't say I'd bet on some of the younger men of today.I find many lack Heart or Back Bone or both;scared to ruffle someones feathers.................Like I said before "say when".................PD

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2011, 07:43:48 PM »
36% job approval rating means there's alot more than just republicans whining. Horribel economic policies that create a 9+% unemplyment rate and programs like a fake trillion dollar stimulus and unconstitutional federal HC bill have something to do with it too?
Avery Hayden Wallace
Obama Administration: A corrupt criminal enterprise of bold face liars.
The States formed the Union. The Union did not form the States. States Rights!
GET US OUT OF THE UN. NO ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!
S.A.S.S/NRA Life Member/2nd Amendment Foundation
CCRKBA/Gun Owners of America
California Rifle & Pistol Association
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2011, 03:41:19 AM »
even my wife who has been a kind of passivist is raising her voice and saying we need to run them out of DC.
if there was a revolution, the FBI, ATF and IRS would probably fire on civilians but I don't think the military would.   remember obama wanting a brown shirt army as big as the military.
I wonder why?
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline magooch

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2011, 05:10:38 AM »
even my wife who has been a kind of passivist is raising her voice and saying we need to run them out of DC.
if there was a revolution, the FBI, ATF and IRS would probably fire on civilians but I don't think the military would.   remember obama wanting a brown shirt army as big as the military.
I wonder why?

You wonder why?  It was part of his training. 
Actually, I doubt that any official agency would fire on civilians as things are right now.  Maybe after a gun-grab by the liberals, but not now.
Swingem

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2011, 07:11:10 AM »
Bugeye:
 At that time the pita was across the Atlantic. Everything had to be shipped from England to enforce the Kings will. Now you got the problem sitting in Washington with Federal Offices and LEO's all over the country. The days of the Minuteman are long gone.

How many people do you  think are going to be on your side when electricity, food,transportation, medical careand  welfare checks are  cut off at will?

How many people live in a way that would make them self sufficient for more then a week if that long. I would not count on the Armed Forces to be on your side, the may  be neutral at best.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2011, 09:48:21 AM »
Bugeye:
 At that time the pita was across the Atlantic. Everything had to be shipped from England to enforce the Kings will. Now you got the problem sitting in Washington with Federal Offices and LEO's all over the country. The days of the Minuteman are long gone.

How many people do you  think are going to be on your side when electricity, food,transportation, medical careand  welfare checks are  cut off at will?

How many people live in a way that would make them self sufficient for more then a week if that long. I would not count on the Armed Forces to be on your side, the may  be neutral at best.
ah, a naysayer.  we have a name for those where I come from "chicken" ;D
if obama becomes a lame duck prez, he will start the dismantling of the constitution and that's when the bullets will fly.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline srussell

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (14)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2011, 02:10:26 PM »
Bugeye:

ah, a naysayer.  we have a name for those where I come from "chicken" ;D
if obama becomes a lame duck prez, he will start the dismantling of the constitution and that's when the bullets will fly.
now im not set for life so things would hurt me and mine as well. but if we worry about the power being shut off checks stopping and all that we are lost. if obama gets in again our rights are at risk. not just hard times .our constitustion is being throwen out now. and if you dont think that the ATF/FBI and alot of the police not all but alot of the crazies. i think some military would  would fire on us.

Offline andy1300

• Avid Poster
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2011, 06:06:42 AM »
You guys are nuts ****
The less religion we have in our government, the better *

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2011, 06:12:56 AM »
Yes Andy. Everyone else is nuts and you are just fine. Things really are just perfect in this country, things really have gotten better and obama is doing a great job. ::)
Avery Hayden Wallace
Obama Administration: A corrupt criminal enterprise of bold face liars.
The States formed the Union. The Union did not form the States. States Rights!
GET US OUT OF THE UN. NO ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!
S.A.S.S/NRA Life Member/2nd Amendment Foundation
CCRKBA/Gun Owners of America
California Rifle & Pistol Association
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2011, 06:13:29 AM »
You guys are nuts ****
If it comes down to it, you'll be trying to find a good conservative to protect you from the tyranny.
unless you're one of those who will lick the feet of your opressor.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Hooker

« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2011, 06:57:48 AM »
It wont be by armed seizures or wholesale legislative banning that they take our liberties.
They will continue to do as they have been doing, slowly stripping away our liberties layer by layer.
Until one day our children or grand children wake up to find that they are completely enslaved by a tyrannical world government.
All because their grand parents ignored the little tiny infringements while they fought over politics instead of defending the Constitution and teaching it's truths to the next generation.

Pat 
" In the beginning of change, the patriot is a brave and scarce man,hated and scorned. when the cause succeeds however,the timid join him...for then it cost nothing to be a patriot. "
-Mark Twain
"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms."
-- Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, 1787. ME 6:373, Papers 12:356

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2011, 07:03:48 AM »
It wont be by armed seizures or wholesale legislative banning that they take our liberties.
They will continue to do as they have been doing, slowly stripping away our liberties layer by layer.
Until one day our children or grand children wake up to find that they are completely enslaved by a tyrannical world government.
All because their grand parents ignored the little tiny infringements while they fought over politics instead of defending the Constitution and teaching it's truths to the next generation.

Pat
I'm awake, I hope others wake up.  I shudder to think of how my daughter may have to live.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye