Author Topic: Found! The cause of the DC earthquake..  (Read 354 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Found! The cause of the DC earthquake..
« on: August 28, 2011, 01:10:20 AM »
  Probably the first time since our nation was founded..Washington has been hit with a sizeable earthquake.  Personally, I think the capitol hill crowd of crooks is being sent a message...from a 'higher power'.
  Nevertheless, the pointy-headed ivy leaguers there still don't get it, so prez jumpshot has launched an investigation:           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
       Subject; yesterday's earthquake:

BREAKING NEWS:  The president has just confirmed that the DC earthquake occurred on a rare and obscure fault-line, apparently known as "Bush's Fault". The President also announced that the Secret Service and Maxine Waters continues an investigation of the quake's suspicious ties to the Tea Party. Conservatives however have proven that it was caused by the founding fathers rolling over in their graves.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ihookem

• Trade Count: (1)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Found! The cause of the DC earthquake..
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2011, 03:36:10 AM »
It was not the founding fathers rolling in their grave. It's just that there is a fault underneath DC. It's a little known fault where I come from But the white house the faults name. It's called Bush's fault.

Offline crustylicious

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
  • Reading is fundamental, comprehension optional!
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2011, 04:46:52 AM »
Bush is retired three years now..let it rest.  We have an utter failure in the white house today, let's direct our efforts to finding a good replacememnt for him !
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so sure of themselves, and the wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
"The speaking in perpetual hyperbole is comely in nothing but love" Francis Bacon, Sr.
Voting is like driving a car- choose (D) to go forward- choose (R) to go backwards!
When all think alike, no one thinks very much. Albert Einstein

Offline ihookem

• Trade Count: (1)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2011, 09:00:34 AM »
I thought it was funny. I will let it rest when the left stops blaming bush.