Author Topic: Not "global warming", let's discuss pollution..  (Read 394 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Not "global warming", let's discuss pollution..
« on: September 14, 2011, 03:53:03 PM »
  Seems like they pollute everything they come in contact..now the liberal leftists are doing thair best to demoralize and destroy the military..  Here's the latest issue of the "Marine Corps Times"..
   The liberals are always whining about people not being "sensitive" enough...so why do they do an "in your face' like this to normal military personnel ?
 http://motherjones.com/mojo/2011/09/marine-corps-times-dadt-cover-gay
     The "Marine Ball" will never be the same again.. I think at least half of the hard left are sickos !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Re: Not "global warming", let's discuss pollution..
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2011, 07:26:10 PM »
Too many popups and one I found no way to get rid of. Remind me never to go there again. I have no idea what might have been under that popup that wanted me to donate money.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline XD40SC

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2011, 02:02:45 AM »
Too many popups and one I found no way to get rid of. Remind me never to go there again. I have no idea what might have been under that popup that wanted me to donate money.
Have Matt install a pop up preventor.

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2011, 02:13:10 AM »
just click off the tab and click the link again.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2011, 06:01:43 AM »
  Sorry about that GB, I had to pick the photo of the the current "Marine Corps Times" from the leftie rag called "Mother Jones", so they had an anti-business pop-up.  I just clicked that one off and then it was clear.
   Any way, the pic was the cover of the current "Marine corps Times" a newspaper distributed throughout the USMC.  There are also  army, Nay and I believe Air force Times. The cover this month features a faceless Marine with these words across the blank face....well, here's a better link (I hope).. 
      http://militarytimes.com/blogs/battle-rattle/2011/09/13/behind-the-cover-were-gay-get-over-it/

The liberal administration has pushed this morale (and morally) degrading agenda and will likely do great injury to the military.  Along with their new "rules of engagement' will be causing an exodus of some of the most irreplaceable personell; the combat-experienced NCOs.  But that is apparently the plan of the America-hating left !
  This statement was made by "Mother Jones"..

" And if Uncle Sam's Misguided Children can accept gays and lesbians, that'll take much of the wind out of the GOP presidential field's anti-gay sails".

Here, Mother jones is mistaken, those who are forced out by this ugly, misguided ruling will re-enter civilian life, surely vote and spread the word against the poison of liberalism...and perhaps some run for political offices.
   With each of the culture which finally (and legally) accepted this perversion as "just another valid lifestyle"..such an act became the harbinger of their soon demise.     

"One thing we learn from history; is that we don't learn from history".. (Hegel)
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2011, 01:18:03 AM »
  I can understand why many are afraid of answering this post.  After all, we are becoming a real 'prison planet' !
 " Political correctness" has such a grip on so many, that our 1st amendment rights are going out the window...and very few seem alarmed.
  Here is a case in the UK which is likely to spread to the US:
   http://www.infowars.com/3-year-olds-branded-racist-homophobic-put-in-government-database/

Just how much does our Bill of Rights mean to most people ?  Are they as ready to throw that away, as they have been over the last few years...ready to throw away, the rest of our blood-bought rights which our constitution was made to protect ?

Liberals and their PC have placed our civilization on a greased skid to chaos !