Author Topic: Why the current boundaries of Israel must be maintained..  (Read 2501 times)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: Why the current boundaries of Israel must be maintained..
« Reply #60 on: September 27, 2011, 11:04:32 AM »
Jesus was born a Jew.  what's so difficult about that?  his lineage is real plain for those not eat up with hate for Jews.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #61 on: September 27, 2011, 01:45:48 PM »
Crude?    Just honest.

And I'm not a Christian.   I'm a Messianic Jew.       Hate me.

Okay, riight,,,that explains your nasty anti-gentile rhetoric from the start....So, are all the other alleged christians found here, too.  SO, Are you claiming the term 'jew' is a religion or a race, or both?  Because the term was never used as a religion, nor can the term be found in the Bible prior to 1790 in which case it simplely meant 'a person from Judea' , not found even in the 1611 KJV, nor the Douay version preceding the KJV,,,nor is Jesus ever referred to as a jew in the NT anywhere. Nor did Shakespeare or Bacon ever use the word....the term only became popularized after Darby_Scofeld popularized it racially and religiously in ongoing attempt to hyjack Christianitly back to Talmudism--well underway I should say.. ::) .  As an alleged messianic you should also know that Christ practiced a form of religion (that we nowadays call 'Christianity') in opposition to Phariseism...which is the original religion of Moses and Abraham (Abram),,,also of ishmael and issac, which is in attempt to usurp by Phariseic 'jews', and fraud continued by modern Khazar 'jews'...Without doubt today jewish means a racial and 'chosen' genology as proffered by Talmudist and Bible scrambling for only one son, one heir, which is total BS...The term 'isrealites', thru etymology studies refers to all people of the original faith,,,not the chosenist doctrine of a single heir....Christ was not a chosenist...never was, never will be....sorry for those that believe this stuff. Only the PHaraseic 'jews' could come up with a bizarre idea of a religion based on racial purity and chosenism of a single heir of a select people by a Vengeful God.....Certainly, Christ annulled this crap....and never would consent to persecution of Palestinians, the modern day Cannanites.  In fact, that is what the NT is all about, or what is left of the NT--annulling this crap.

I don't really have time or inclination to go deeply into the etymology, etc. of a lot of these words for ignorant or obstinate people, but I suggest looking into it....

..TM7
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'
   TM;
   You have some pretty wild and off-the-wall statements...   Frankly, I distrust them and believe they are fairy tales...

So, to use the same statement on you that you use with the rest of us..

How about posting some links which will give some credence to your assertions ?

We're waiting.....
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #62 on: September 27, 2011, 02:57:40 PM »
I'm getting out of here before that lightning bolt that gets tm won't get me too.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Brasso

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
« Reply #63 on: September 27, 2011, 03:32:41 PM »
That's a good idea.

To do this would be the antithesis of Jesus' teachings and The Logos, and is totally reprobate and a direct violation of the 2nd Commandemnt as we see Brasso doing,,,As a de facto jew, IG, I expect you don't see this, or feel this....but when the time comes for you to convert back to Christianity I assure you, you will.

This guy is obviously insane.

I said it before.   You are very confused.

Offline Brasso

• Contributor
« Reply #64 on: September 27, 2011, 03:59:00 PM »
Uhhh.    Yeah.

What are you talking about?    You're a very troubled individual. 

guerrilla reality therapy ???    LOL

rabbi ???   LOL

Please, tell me some more!   This is great stuff.

When you get around to wanting to discuss the bible, then let me know.   

I still haven't figured out how you think the word jew isn't in the Bible prior to 1848.     I assure you it is.    It may not say the letter  "J E W", but it is in there.    Yehudim or Yehudite both mean someone from the Kingdom of Judah, or what has come to be called Jew.    Your ridiculous attempt to explaim etymology is hilarious.    Same goes for Israel.     Dude, the Bible wasn't written in Enlgish.     You have to translate.    By your logic Jesus isn't mentioned in the Bible either.      Heck, there isn't a "J" sound in either Hebrew or Greek.    It's completely invented.     But He is named.   It's just translated as Yehoshua in Hebrew and Iesous in Greek.       

You need professional help.

Offline powderman

« Reply #65 on: September 27, 2011, 04:26:02 PM »
BRASSO. You are catching on. POWDERMAN.  :D :D :D ;) ;) ;)
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Brasso

• Contributor
« Reply #66 on: September 27, 2011, 05:17:23 PM »
Jew is both a race and a religion.    Either/Or/And

I have news for you.   "Jesus" agreed with about 99% of what the pharisees believed.    Most of His teachings are pharisaic.     Paul was a pharisee and continued to be so until he died.     It wasn't their teachings He was against.    It was their hypocrisy.     They said but didn't do.   

No one is claiming that the Jews should kill everyone around them.   But those people trying to take the land of Israel, who aren't Isralites, are going to answer for it.   It's the whole reason for Armageddon.      Myself and others have already posted quite a few prophecies where God has said the Muslims (meaning the modern day enemies of Israel) are going to be defeated and destroyed precisely because they try and take the land for themselves.     

It has nothing to do with Jews being correct theologically either.    Or that they are particularly righteous.     God made a promise to them.     They are still under the Mosaic Covenant.    They were exiled for exactly 2520 years to the day, and were brought back to their land in exactly one day, just as prophecied.     God has stated that He will do this for His name sake and the promise He made to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.    Not because the Jews are so special.     

If you want to get on the wrong side of God, that's your problem.   I prefer the blessing, not the curse.     I'd rather not find myself in the precarious position of praying for a mounting to fall on me.

Rom 11:23  And they also, if they do not continue in unbelief, shall be grafted in, for Elohim is able to graft them in again. Rom 11:24  For if you were cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and were grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree, how much more shall these who are the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?

Zec 12:7  “And יהוה shall save the tents of Yehuḏah first, so that the comeliness of the house of Dawiḏ and the comeliness of the inhabitants of Yerushalayim would not become greater than that of Yehuḏah. Zec 12:8  “In that day יהוה shall shield the inhabitants of Yerushalayim. And the feeble among them in that day shall be like Dawiḏ, and the house of Dawiḏ like Elohim, like the Messenger of יהוה before them! Zec 12:9  “And it shall be in that day that I seek to destroy all the gentiles that come against Yerushalayim. Zec 12:10  “And I shall pour on the house of Dawiḏ and on the inhabitants of Yerushalayim a spirit of favour and prayers. And they shall look on Me whom they pierced, and they shall mourn for Him as one mourns for his only son. And they shall be in bitterness over Him as a bitterness over the first-born. Zec 12:11  “In that day the mourning in Yerushalayim is going to be great, like the mourning at Haḏaḏ Rimmon in the valley of Meḡiddo.

Zec 13:6  “And one shall say to him, ‘What are these wounds in your hands?’ And he shall say, ‘Because I was wounded at home by those who love me.’