Author Topic: Especially for Heather...  (Read 522 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Especially for Heather...
« on: September 24, 2011, 12:54:04 AM »
  Heather;
  Knowing you are pro-life and have some cute little evidences of it by your side..each wearing their own ghee, i understand how you may be frustrated by the very low value some folks place upon children.
   Indeed, it is difficult to relate to loving, caring and oh so "sensitive" liberals when it comes to saving the lives of pre-born boys & girls.
       Here is an interesting video which manages to take a lighter look at a dark & sinister practice:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AGaufgGzC8&feature=relmfu
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Heather

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
    • mymartialartsplus.com
Re: Especially for Heather...
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2011, 10:22:46 AM »
I personally believe that the issue of abortion is a serious matter and should not be taken that lightly. Now he did have some valid points, but it was crude. I understand the point he was making, and the strong language and visuals helped to make the point. It just wasn't something that I enjoyed watching, but thank you for the link.

Heather
Strive for complete serenity in all aspects of life.
www.mymartialartsplus.com

A closed mind is often closed to the truth!

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and loose both...Ben Franklin

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2011, 03:12:45 PM »
      I know that being a mother, who clearly understands the sacred value of each child....and yes, it was treated somewhat lightly.  But somehow those who need to hear the message most, don't seem to tune into serious talk.  I hope I didn't  upset you, it wasn't meant that way..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline crustylicious

• A Real Regular
  • Reading is fundamental, comprehension optional!
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2011, 05:04:40 PM »
OOPS! Grandstanding gone amiss!
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so sure of themselves, and the wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
"The speaking in perpetual hyperbole is comely in nothing but love" Francis Bacon, Sr.
Voting is like driving a car- choose (D) to go forward- choose (R) to go backwards!
When all think alike, no one thinks very much. Albert Einstein

Offline Heather

• GBO Supporter
    • mymartialartsplus.com
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2011, 08:27:44 AM »
      I know that being a mother, who clearly understands the sacred value of each child....and yes, it was treated somewhat lightly.  But somehow those who need to hear the message most, don't seem to tune into serious talk.  I hope I didn't  upset you, it wasn't meant that way..

Oh no, not at all. I was just stating my disapproval of the issue. 
Strive for complete serenity in all aspects of life.
www.mymartialartsplus.com

A closed mind is often closed to the truth!

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and loose both...Ben Franklin

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2011, 02:44:18 AM »
OOPS! Grandstanding gone amiss!
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
  Crusty;
  AsIi just said..there arer some who need it that may not be "getting the word".....

If you didn't view the video, please do  ...  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AGaufgGzC8&feature=relmfu

Offline crustylicious

• A Real Regular
  • Reading is fundamental, comprehension optional!
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2011, 04:20:52 AM »
Heather,
Sorry for not being clearer. I wasn't talking about you.
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so sure of themselves, and the wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
"The speaking in perpetual hyperbole is comely in nothing but love" Francis Bacon, Sr.
Voting is like driving a car- choose (D) to go forward- choose (R) to go backwards!
When all think alike, no one thinks very much. Albert Einstein