Author Topic: How does one explain him ?  (Read 333 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
How does one explain him ?
« on: October 04, 2011, 02:04:00 AM »
   How often we have wondered just what "makes our president tick".  In his book entitled "THE ROOTS OF OBAMA'S RAGE", Dinesh D'Sousa (President of King's College) explains just what makes him enact policies that even a middle school student would recognize as detrimental to the country he has been elected to lead .
   Here, D'Sousa explains in detail, some of the little known events and training Obama received while very young, which drives him to desire to cripple the country.
   Here, find the story about the book with many reviews;
  http://www.amazon.com/Roots-Obamas-Rage-Dinesh-DSouza/dp/B0057D8RL4/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1317724134&sr=1-1#_
    I have been impressed by D'Sousa's other books, both for their incisive investigatigatory work and his devotion to accuracy.  I shall be acquiring the book and checking the whole thing out.
    Meanwhile; click onto the Amazon page..then scroll down to the reviews.  A great deal of info can be obtained from the reviews themselves.
   Take a "look inside" the book and the first couple pages will disclose some facts about Obama which many have not been cognizant of.

BTW:  Here are some predictions D'Sousa made concerning BHO..before his election..

A) He would spend and spend..without regard to the debt he was piling up.
  B) He would raise taxes, especially on the successful.
  C) He would fail to stop Iran's nuclear ambitions
  D) He would treat Israel as a 'colonial power'.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: How does one explain him ?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 04:33:02 AM »
His predictions are easy; we're talking about a clueless commie (BHO) with an entitlement and superiority complex.  There's more just like him displaying their ignorance on Wall Street these days.
Swingem

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 04:43:47 AM »
  Like him, they think they are ...oh so clever, but being led around by the nose.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2011, 11:02:40 AM »
I have read the book, and I think that there is a lot of truth to what D'Sousa writes about. It all certainly fits, in how Obama is governing. D'Sousa brings up many things that Obama is trying to do, that were his fathers ideas.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2011, 01:50:42 PM »
I just ordered it through our local library.  That way, when I have read it, it will be on the shelf for others to read.