Author Topic: AG got caught Holdering the cookie jar, investigation in the works  (Read 309 times)

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
 Boehner: Congress Will 'Get to Bottom' of Fast and Furious       Wednesday, 05 Oct 2011 10:23 AM
 By Jim Meyers and Ashley Martella
     Share:               More . . .    A    A   |      Email Us   |         |      Forward Article             House Speaker John Boehner tells Newsmax that Congress will “get to the bottom” of the unfolding Fast and Furious scandal following new revelations about Attorney General Eric Holder’s involvement in the case.

Documents obtained by CBS News show that Holder was briefed on the operation as early as July 2010.

That contradicts what Holder told a Judiciary Committee hearing in May — that he had just learned about the scheme in which agents from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) allowed suspected gun smugglers to buy 1,400 assault weapons, even though they knew the weapons were likely to end up in the hands of violent Mexican drug cartels.

In an exclusive interview with Newsmax.TV, Boehner was asked about the controversy.

“Members of the House Judiciary Committee are going to get to the bottom of this,” he declared.

“This program has raised an awful lot of eyebrows. There are a lot of questions that are unanswered and this latest revelation about when the attorney general knew what he knew, had been briefed on it, raises even more questions.

“So I am hopeful that my colleagues that serve on this committee will stay on it, and frankly I have no doubt that they’ll get to the bottom of this program that has caused so much chaos.”

Rep. Darrell Isa, a California Republican and chairman of the House Oversight and Reform Committee, has called for the appointment of a special prosecutor to delve into the Fast and Furious case.

Asked whether he has spoken with Issa, Boehner responded: “I have spoken with my chairman, and I’m confident they’ll stay on it.”

ATF officials believed they could trace the guns and that they would lead them to the drug lords. But most of the weapons were used in crimes, including the murders of American agents Brian Terry and Jaime Zapata, as well as in hundreds of incidents south of the border.
Read more on Newsmax.com:  Boehner: Congress Will 'Get to Bottom' of Fast and Furious
Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline briarpatch

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: AG got caught Holdering the cookie jar, investigation in the works
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2011, 05:16:10 PM »
The roosters will crow but the hen will get by. Its set up to fool us nothing more. BTW it works.

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2011, 03:07:04 PM »
Yes, but I hope this turns out to be "if you put a fox in the henhouse, you'll have fried chicken every time" situations.

ST762
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline briarpatch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2011, 05:11:38 PM »
I with you swampthing but these clowns seem to do what they want with the backing of the media.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2011, 04:33:58 PM »
...And Obama & Holder knew about it in 2009, listen to this ATF agent .."lie through his teeth", while trying to destroy the 2nd amendment !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PNhYk9NuNc&NR=1

Strange bunch, this Obama administration..  I cannot recall a time when a US president went to court along with other countries or aliens from other countries...and tried to sue individual states of these United States.  He has taken Arizona and now Alabama into court..trying to hurt them..  He's costing both people of these states and of these United States unnecessary waste of their tax money..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)