Author Topic: the Zanesville, Ohio big game hunt  (Read 639 times)

Offline jamaldog87

• Trade Count: (0)
the Zanesville, Ohio big game hunt
« on: October 19, 2011, 09:56:48 AM »
http://www.fieldandstream.com/blogs/field-notes/2011/10/bears-cheetahs-tigers-escape-preserve-terrorize-ohio-town?cmpid=enews101911

An Ohio town is under lockdown as dozens of wild animals including bears, wolves and tigers have escaped from a private preserve are and are on the loose after the owner of the preserve has been found dead.Terry Thompson of Zanesville, Ohio, was found dead of unknown causes inside the preserve while the animals cages were found unsecured. Thompson, 61, was recently released from prison after serving one year on federal weapons charges. According to investigators he has been cited in the past for animal abuse and neglect. Speaking on "Good Morning America" Wednesday Muskingum County Sheriff Matt Lutz said that they will not have a count on how many animals have been killed until daylight arrives in Ohio. Police, who have been ordered to shoot to kill, describe the loose animals as "mature, very big and aggressive."

I would love to be on that big game hunt!!!

also i going to ask the same  question  they asked. If you were in this situation, what gun would you grab? And no cheating, you can only choose guns you actually own.

Most Interesting Man in the World: I Don’t Always Watch Shows for Little Girls, but when I Do, I prefer My Little pony . stay magic my friends

Offline Hooker

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: the Zanesville, Ohio big game hunt
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 03:21:50 PM »
Marlin 1895 45/70 it has plenty of fire power and more than enough smack down. ;)

Pat
" In the beginning of change, the patriot is a brave and scarce man,hated and scorned. when the cause succeeds however,the timid join him...for then it cost nothing to be a patriot. "
-Mark Twain
"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms."
-- Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, 1787. ME 6:373, Papers 12:356

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 07:38:38 AM »
 I'm to old for that stuff, I'll stay home. ;)
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline jamaldog87

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2011, 09:28:48 AM »
From some of the" storys" i have been hearing on the news, it seems the cops killed caged amianmls(most from what i have heard it's seem that most of the animals were killed on or near the farm).  One cops said he saw a wolf running in a open  filed. he jumped out of his car, crossed over 2 feneces and shot the wolf in the middle of the feild with his sidearm. He then he says a black bear stared roaring to the left of him and he turned and saw a black bear standing on it hind legs 50 yards from were he was and the bear charged him. he then unholserd his sidearm  agian and kill the bear with one chest shot.  also they show piles of dead amaimls at the farm and they dumped them in a hole on the farm. they were also other animals on the farm like hourse, cows, camels and other domesticated animals and they say they killed all the animals on the farm but six.  I know it had to be done but was there a need to also kill all the domesticated animals?

Most Interesting Man in the World: I Don’t Always Watch Shows for Little Girls, but when I Do, I prefer My Little pony . stay magic my friends